🥀Nightmares Part 1🥀

In this Peter helps all the Avengers with their nightmares. Some of these are in the same night some aren't. I will put it next to the person's name if it's the same night or not you know what ever anyways sorry I haven't updated in a while, busy, tired, I just started school on Friday so yay. Anyways enjoy.

The Avengers are getting nightmares and Peter helps them through it. No one but Tony and Rhodes know Peter is Spider-Man the others just think he's Tony's personal intern who stays a lot. Thy have gotten close to Peter and see him as family

________________________________________________
Monday 12:00 am

🔥Tony🔥

Peter was up late in his room. He had just gotten back from patrol when his senses started tingling and he heard a faint scream. He quickly put some sweatpants on and ran out the room shirtless. He looked around and heard another scream from Tony's room. He ran in to find Tony crying and holding himself begging for life, for his life.

"Please please leave me alone- please- I beg of you- please!"

Tony started begging harder, when he saw Peter he stopped and shuffled back on his hands

"Please- please don't- please don't hurt me- please." It broke Peter's heart seeing Tony like this. He slowly moved towards Mr. Stark who just moved back.

"Mr. Stark it's me Peter, Peter Parker don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" Peter said carefully and slowly moving to Tony who had curled in on himself. Peter gently laid a hand on Tony's head and pulled his chin up to look into his eyes (no starker I no write starker) Tears poured down Tony's eyes. Peter gave him a small smile and placed Tony's hand on top of his chest, right on his heart, and started breathing a lot.

"Breath In and Out with me ok Mr. Stark. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out" Tony's breathe elevated and he wiped away his tears.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that Underoos"

"Hey it's no problem, being a hero has its downs like nightmares, anxiety or PTSD or more. Don't worry. Just get some rest ok?"

"Ok. Thank you kid."

"No problem." Peter said Hugging the man then helping him to bed. He hugged Tony till he knew he was fast asleep and carefully got out of the bed and walked out closing the door.

"FRIDAY inform me if Tony or any of the Avengers get any nightmares ok?"

Of Course Peter.

Peter walked into the kitchen and turned on the light. He took out some water and looked at the time 1:59 am. He's been helping Tony for nearly 2 hours.

🔥Clint🔥 (same night)

Peter Mr. Barton seems to be having a bad nightmare.

"Thank you FRIDAY." Peter said while running towards Clint's room. He quickly opened the door to see Clint in bed making odd movements with his arms. As if he was fighting someone.

"Please stop I don't want to hurt you! PLEASE!"

Peter quickly jumped on the bed and took Clint by his shoulders and shook him

"Mr. Barton! Wake up it's only a nightmare! MR BARTON!" Peter yelled. Clint grabbed Peter's throat and started choking him

This isn't him, he's only dreaming (Peter's thoughts)

"Mr. - Mr. Barton w-wake up. Please!" Peter begged as black spots started appearing in his vision. He clawed at Clint's hands trying to pry them off, not wanting to use all his strength In case he hurt Clint.