🥀The Internship🥀

@YouTube_art_pageInst here is your request. I don't know if this is what you wanted but I tried anyways I'm sorry it took so fricking long to do my life is currently a mess and whatever anyways here is your Internship. 😁 Enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's class has a Tour at Stark Industries. But what happens when they find out peter wasn't lying about his internship and was actually Tony Stark's personal intern. And how do they find out? Read to find out. That was a lot of find out's I'm sorry

________________________________________________________________________________

Beep Beep Bee-

Peter hit his alarm. He did not want to wake up today. Why? Cause today is the field trip. Believe me Peter was always excited about field trips, because he was able to get away from school for a little while. But the place where they were going was the problem. Stark Tower. Peter was a well-respected Intern at Stark Tower because not only was he the first ever high school student to get an internship but after Pepper stopped being Tony's personal assistant and became the CEO of Stark Industries he was looking for an Intern and Peter caught his eye. So in a matter of seconds went from a normal intern to the Tony Stark's Personal Intern. And with the fact no one at his school, not even his teachers, believe he has an internship there chaos is bound to happen.

Good old Parker luck, is what he and May call it. Peter grabbed a plaid shirt and the first pair of jeans he found and put them on. After he wore his khakis he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and comb his hair. After he was done he kissed May on the cheek good morning.

"You excited about the trip?" May asked putting a plate of pancakes in front of Peter. After she found out he was Spider-Man she made him more food, and with the fact Peter's paid with the internship it helped financially.

"Not really. I don't know what people will think about when FRIDAY greats me and practically tells everyone I have a level 10 Alpha that not even the Avengers have May. Like only Me, Mr. Stark, Ms. Pepper and Mr. Rhodey only have Alpha level 10."

"Don't worry sweetheart now they'll leave you alone about your 'fake internship'. Honestly I don't know why you don't let me tell Pepper. After all we are friends and she wouldn't have a problem with it." May sat across from Peter eating her pancakes.

"I just don't want to bother her you know? Now I got to go I love you May bye" Peter got up and put his plate in the sink before kissing May goodbye and walking outside the subway.

This is going to be annoying.

Peter thought as he arrived at school to see his team climbing the bus. The good old yellow bus. Yay. He climbed in and sat next to Ned, doing their handshake. As Ned started talking Peter put his headphones 🎧 on. MJ was sitting next to them and reading 📖 a book. Apparently it was about a boy whose parents died and was sent to live with his distant relatives. Or something like that.

"You sure you guys can't break my arm?" Peter asked for the 5th time.

"If you don't shut it I'll break your face" MJ replied annoyed.

"Oooookayyyyyy"

"HEY PENIS READY TO GET EXPOSED!" Flash yelled from the back of the bus

Before he knew it the bus stopped in front of Stark Tower. Everyone piled out and stared at the Tower for a solid minute before Happy Hogan, who wasn't a very happy person, came out and got their attention.