🥀Instant Kill🥀

Thanos sent missiles at the compound, causing everything to explode. The avengers were ready for this, so they all quickly got out the way and into battle stances. 

Strange opened up portals, armies of people coming out, ready to help defeat that bastard.

"You think you can defeat me? Pathetic. I have armies, planets ready to fight for me!" Thanos screamed at them, as some of his ships landed. 

Monsterous things coming out of the ships.

"Ew, they ugly as fuck." Peter whispers to himself. 

With that both sides rushed towards each other, battling it out. 

Peter had his instant kill mode on, killing every monster he could see.

He wasn't usually the one for killing, but he was in a dire situation. 

Eventually, Peter had somehow made it to Thanos, the two fighting.

Till Thanos throws Spider-Man to the side, almost getting impaled.

Tony rushes towards Peter as he groans in pain.

"Mother fucker dude that hurt like a butt-cheek on a stick." Peter said, getting up.

"Now's not the time for vines kiddo. But listen I have a plan. Distract Thanos for me, so I can get behind him and behead him." Tony says. 

Peter gives him a thumbs up, smiling under the mask. He shut off instant kill mode, thinking he wouldn't need it again. How wrong he would be.

"Sure thing Mister Stark!" With that Peter ran off, distracting Thanos.

With Thanos getting distracted, the arm of his suit turns into a sword. 

"Alright underoos, move." Tony says in the comms.

Peter shoots one more web at Thanos's eyes and swings off to the side. 

Tony rushes forward, cutting Thanos's head off. He stopped confused. No way it could be that easy. 

"Tony watch out!-" Steve cried out, but it was too late. 

Thanos grabbed the sword and thrust it through Tony's chest. 

Thanos had made an illusion to trick him, and damn him he was tricked. 

Peter alongside a few others, screamed in horror.

Rhodey or Sam, someone grabbed Peter. He couldn't tell who. All he knew was someone was holding him back as he thrashed and screamed. 

Eventually, he went slack in both men's arms. They both had to hold him back, due to his strength. 

Their grips loosened a bit, but that's all Peter needed. 

He rushes forward, voice hoarse, as he whispered.