🥀The Pranksters met Loki and FLOWER CROWNS🥀

"Thor! He is evil! He attacked NEW YORK and literally nearly killed us all. He mind controlled Barton! - Clint winced, Tony gave him an apologetic look- He killed 80 people in 2 days!" Tony yelled at Thor. Loki was sick of hearing the fighting so he walked off as the bickering Between Tony and Thor faded as he walked outside. Truth be told Loki loved nature so he spends as much time outside as he can. Especially if Tony is willing to put him in a cell for his 'crimes'. He saw a girl with dark skin sitting with a flower crown on and laughing. A hologram was in front of her. A boy about her age with big brown eyes and hair. He also had a flower crown on and laughing. He stopped laughing before he waved goodbye to her and the hologram disappeared. He hadn't realized he was staring until the girl smiled and waved him over. He sat across from her as she stuck her hand out.

"Shuri princess of Wakanda." Shuri said. Loki hesitated before smiling and shaking her hand.

"Loki prince of Asgard. Why are you here all alone princess? If you don't mind me asking." Loki asked.

"I'm waiting for a friend. But if you want you could stay with us. And if you want I can make you a flower crown?" Shuri said asking Loki slowly. He was rendered speechless so he mutely nodded. She smiled as she started collecting flowers with Loki's help. They heard a loud bang and turned around quickly in a defensive position, only to find the boy from the hologram walking towards them. He had slammed the door shut and his flower crown was on his head sideways. His expression was angry but relaxed when he saw them.

"Peter! Hurry up! We have a guest that will be joining us!" Shuri shouted to Peter. He ran over and hugged the girl before doing the Wakanda Forever sign and turning to Loki.

"Peter Parker at your service." Peter said bowing and then stretching his arm out to shake Loki's hand. Loki laughed before shaking his hand, recognizing the sarcasm in the kids tone.

"Loki prince of Asgard, nice to meet you" Peter nodded before turning to Shuri,

"So are we going to make him a flower crown or...?" Shuri nodded as peter helped them collect flowers.

"If I may ask why did you look so angry when you came out? You looked ready to murder someone" Loki asked. Shuri laughed.

"Your full of questions aren't you?' Shuri said smiling at him. He smiled sheepishly before they turned to Peter who was sitting across from them and handing Shuri flowers when needed.

"I heard the fight between Thor and Tony- Loki tensed- and Thor kept on defending you while Tony kept shooting him down to the point where I snapped at Tony...

Flash Back.

Peter walked down the corridor when he heard angry yelling. He ended the call with Shuri and checked it out to see Thor and Tony looking ready to kill each other.

"Thor! He is evil! He attacked NEW YORK and literally nearly killed us all. He mind controlled Barton! - Clint winced, Tony gave him an apologetic look- He killed 80 people in 2 days!" Tony yelled at Thor. Loki walked away looking tired of the bickering between the two.

"I promise my brother has changed Tony! He helped me save Asgard from our sister Hela! Of course we had to sacrifice Asgard but we were able to get a lot of the people out to safety and now they are in new Asgard. Please give him a chance Tony!" Thor yelled back. The Rogue Avengers watched intently between the two.

"NO! People like Loki don't deserve a second chance Thor!"

"But-

"NO He is not a good person!"