🥀Attacked Part 2🔥

❌❌Warning: blood, angst.❌❌

Previously on 'Attacked':

"Everyone duck!" Peter yelled.

Everyone with no hesitation ducked under the huge table. They knew this wasn't a prank.

"Peter what's going on?-"

BOOM

The compound blew up. 

🔥🥀🖤In the interchangeable future:🖤🥀🔥

Peter gasped in pain as he felt himself being pummeled by punches. So this is how he would die.

He couldn't even say goodbye to his family properly.

He read that death was peaceful and painless, but this hurt, this hurts a lot.

As his vision started darkening, everything started going fuzzy and he just heard static.

He swore he thought he heard his name but no, that was just his imagination.

'I'm sorry dad.'

Was all Peter could think, as he accepted the darkness.

🔥🥀🖤Present time:🖤🥀🔥

Peter gasped in pain. He had hit his head pretty hard when the compound had been bombed.

He looked around, letting out a breath of relief when he saw no one was harmed. 

The table was vibranium and had turned into a shield around them, protecting them. 

Peter doubled tapped his watch whispering in it.

"Karen let out the Gucci flip flops and the dead inside gang." 

The shield around them disappeared, revealing absolute destruction. It was horrible. By the looks of it, they had fallen into a crater.

He hears groaning and murmuring.

He looks over at the others who are starting to get up. They help each other up.

"You all okay?" Peter asks, quickly.

"Yeah, just a few bruises," Clint says.

"Alright well, I hope you guys are ready to fight because this is bad," Peter says.

"And what exactly is this?" Sam asks.

"Thanos," Tony says, eyes widening as he looks up at the ships.

That's when a few suits land, circling them. They open up, ready for a person to get in each of them.

"These are your suits, put them on. I made them as similar to your normal suits as possible, but with more protection. This is an all-out war so make sure you stick in pairs." Peter says, as his watch turns into his suit. 

His suit was the Iron-Spider suit Tony had made him a while back. He never had time to update it but he'll make do with what he had.

"Avengers! Assemble!" Steve yells out. They all either fly or jump out of the crater.

There in front of them stood Thanos with a small army. About two-three hundred monsters alongside his sidekicks aka pawns.