🥀The End Game/ I'm Coming Home🥀 Part 2

Previously on The end game/ I'm Coming Home:

"Holy shit, so this is earth after so many years, Jesus, I haven't been here since I was kidnapped by Yondu." Star-Lord said.

That moment the other spaceship opened to reveal Spider-Man walked out, mask on and all.

"Well shit changes over the year's man. Welcome to earth." Peter said turning in a circle, throwing his hands up as 'see', before halting when he saw Tony. His mask disappeared as everybody but Tony and Rhodey gasped.

"Dad..?" Peter asked, remembering all his nightmares while coming back. Tony nodded numbly as Peter ran and hugged him. Tony hugged him back, hard, as both cried.

"You're alive, your home, you're ok, oh thank god." Tony said kissing Peter's forehead and holding him close.

"I'm home. Home." Peter replied.

Now:

Peter and Tony eventually stopped hugging, as Rhodey pulled the kid in for a hug. Tony quickly texted the group chat, which consisted of, Wade, Ned, MJ, Flash, Fury, Hill, Coulson, Happy, Pepper, Rhodey and Tony, and texted that Peter was back. He put his phone away not waiting for their replies. Eventually Rhodey stopped hugging him, as Peter waved the guardians over.

"So you know how I said if I defeat Thanos in the recording I probably will bring some new friends? Well these are The Guardians of the Galaxy. This is Gamora, Thanos's adopted daughter, Nebula Thanos's adopted daughter, Rocket, Groot, Mantis, Drax, and Peter Quill. Quill's a human who was kidnapped by an alien who was named Yondu, but is sadly dead, may he rest easy. Anyways they came along seeing as I said we would celebrate on earth and then after if they wish, they can leave. But of course we would keep in contact." Peter said, taking a big breath after.

"We'll go to the Tower. Everyone is going to be so excited to see you. You should have seen wade-"Tony started, but was interrupted,

"WADE! Oh SHIT! The last time we talked we had a fight! Oh god how is he? Is he ok? Oh god I am the worst boyfriend ever oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god-" Peter said muttering, now sitting on the ground cross legged, head in hands. Rhodey crouched down to Peter's level and grabbed Peter's hand and made him look him in the eyes.

"He's fine ok? To be honest he was worried you would die fighting Thanos and he would never get to apologize, he's been beating himself over it, but I promise he's fine." Rhodey said. Peter nodded taking a few deep breaths. Rhodey then let go of his hands smiling, standing up as he helped Peter stand up.

"Well now that my mini freak outs over Hi! My names Peter Stark aka Spider-Man. Nice to finally meet you. Well, when we're not fighting each other." Peter said, waving at the Rogues. They waved back, shocked that this child, nearly beat them and killed Thanos.

After that whole mess, they all went to the Tower where hell broke loose.

Everyone walked out the elevator laughing and talking, Peter walking out last. Pepper walked up to Peter, as everyone watched, wondering what she was going to do. Peter gave her a weak smile, as she hit him over the head, before pulling him into a hug, careful of the baby bump. She started crying. Peter panicked and hugged back, apologizing over and over again.

"I'm sorry, you can ground me for life, but please stop crying oh god I'm sorry I'm sorry, please stop crying mum, I'm sorry." Peter said. Pepper laughed at that.

"Next time don't leave, leaving only a book and recording behind. We didn't know if you'd die or not we were so worried Peter, my god I thought we were going to lose you." Pepper said, looking over Peter, her eyes widening when she saw a few small scars on his face. One below his eye, one from his right temple to his eyebrow, and below his lip.