🥀Cousin Sergei🥀

Tony looked up at the agent that had walked in. He looked at them in annoyance.

Lemme give you a quick run down of things.

The government had incarcerated Barnes, what ever that means, and the Avengers had decided to break in, take Barnes and boom they go home happily ever after.

Yes Tony was a bit salty Barnes had killed his mum but he understood that is was HYDRA's fault so yeah.

"Mr. Stark I'm going to have to have you give me back Branes please." The agent says. (I'm mad that the (I'm going to have to have you) made sense since it's so tongue twisting)

"He's not here." Natasha says as she blows on her painted nails, that Barnes had painted.

"Yes he is, he's sitting right in front of you Agent Romanoff holding nail polish." The agent states.

Before anyone says anything Tony interjects.

"Nope that's my cousin Sergei."

The man tries to speak when Steve interjects as well.

"Barnes been dead for 70+ years dude that's just cousin Sergei."

The agent turns around annoyed, yet amused.

🥀🖤🥀 Christmas time🖤🥀🖤

General Ross looks at the picture in front of him pissed. Every single year for the past 4 years the facility gets a picture of the Avengers with cousin Sergei who's wearing antlers and god he hates it.

Hell they even sign it at the bottom, as if to shove it in his face.

His agents find amusement in it but he doesn't.
But he can't do anything about it cause legally James Buchanan Barnes has been dead for 70+ years.

God fucking damnit it's the worst Christmas ever for him.

____________________________________________

This has just been rotting in my drafts for the longest time and I decided to finally finish it. So, here you go.

I know it's short and sucks but it's-

*checks time*

12:49 and right now, and I need to sleep cause I have school tomorrow. High school, yay.

So good night my Demons I love you.

Posted on: 9/23/19   12:50 am

Word count: 345

♥️🥀🖤