🥀HALLOWEEN🥀 (2018)

Peter woke up excitedly.

TODAY WAS HALLOWEEN.

And what was Peter dressed up as? A zombie.

He was originally going to go as Jack from his favorite movie The Nightmare Before Christmas but he didn't have the suit.

So as he walked in to school and a lot of people complimented his costume. There where a few zombies here and there ghosts, ghouls, superheroes, and tons more.

But Peter couldn't contain his laughter when he saw Ned dressed up as the Jedi (I know jack shit about Star Wars so sorry) and MJ as Pepper Pots which, it's MJ it wasn't a surprise but at the same time was. She hated dressing up but her dressing up as Pepper? People better not start debates and fights with her cause she could kill you.

Wade stood there (he's 19) as a mummy with a big brown bag that had candy painted on it.

"You guys ready?"

"HELL YEAH!"

_______________________________________________

As the final bed rung everyone ran out ready to go Trick Or Treating with family, partying, or in Peter's, MJ's, Ned's, and Wade's case watch movies and have fun until 8:30. Which is when MJ and Ned gotta get home and Peter and Wade have to patrol.

_____________________________________________

12:00 am

"THANK YOU SPIDER MAN THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU YOUR MY FAVORITE HERO, YOU TOO DEADPOOL THANK YOU HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!" A kid yelled out.

Peter and Wade waved goodbye with smiles on there faces. The boy was held at gun point and was nearly killed till Peter and Wade showed up.

They nodded towards each other sticking together to patrol for the rest of the night. And if anybody asked, they don't know where they got all that candy from.

___________________________________________

Short? Check
Shitty? Check
Like me? CHECK.
Anyways sorry it's so short guys writers block is kicking in, yayyyyyyyyyyyy anyways stay safe tonight everyone I love you and have a wonderful Halloween. Till next year! 🎃 👻 💀 🐺

Love you my little Demons ♥️🔥🖤

Love Laugh Lie

Posted on: 10/31/18 

Word Count: 345