🥀The Internship🥀

I'm dedicating this chapter to  fatinkimkai   
I SUCK at fight scenes so I'm sorry if this sucks

Peter's Decathlon team has a trip to the new Avengers compound when they go to the over-view of the training view they watch as their team mate Peter Parker beat all of the Avengers in a fight and how ripped Peter really is since he's fighting with his shirt off.

______________________________________________________________________________

Peter had slept over at the Avengers compound that weekend but now it was Monday. Yay. Time for school.

Peter Sir has informed me to tell you you do not have school today

"Thank's friday what time is it?'

"It is 9:30 sir'

"Thank you Friday that's all'

"Of course sir."

Peter quickly got his duffel bag which had the cloths he would change into after he finished working out in and some cold water bottles.

The Avengers walked into the gym to find peter working out when Tony smirked and went out going to the front of the Compound where a bus was leaving and a group of kids waited

"Hello everyone, My name is Tony stark as you all know and you will be getting a tour of the new Avengers compound by my intern Amanda" Everyone got a badge that said 'Omega 1' other than Ned, Peter's friend, who had Beta 10.

After 10 minutes and everything the first place they went to was the Avengers personal training area. Tony left and went down and he saw the students sit at the view point which was behind a tinted glass up high so peter would have never seen them.

All the Avengers walked in, in their armor when they saw peter working out

"Hey Peter how about we do a bit of training" Steve asked. The Avengers where informed of Tony's plan to piss of that Flash kid that didn't believe that peter had an Internship there.

There was Steve, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Bucky, Thor, and Bruce who where there ready to 'train' with Peter. Peter just turned around and nodded oblivious of the watching eyes.

"Alright but don't go easy on me and don't hold back." Peter said taking of the thing he wrapped on his arms and just put on a pair of finger-less gloves. The Avengers all lined up as Peter got into his fighting stance, somehow he lost his shirt but oh well we are't gonna complain.

First peter got Tony and Steve down by snatching Steve's shield and using it to reflect the repulser's that Tony shot and sent them Cap's way then Tony's. 2 down 5 more to go.

Clint was next as he shot at peter but peter just dodged at all the arrows and got Clint into a choke hold before he tapped out.

Next was Thor. As he tried to shock peter with lightning he used he strength and kicked Thor across the room where he hit a wall and said he was out.