🥀Strange are you okay?🥀

Everyone cheered as Thanos and his army turned to dust. 

Peter turned to Doctor Strange, about to hug him. 

When he realized Dr. Strange was crying.

"Hey, Dr. Strange? Are you okay?" Peter asks. 

Strange turns to him, smiling, before pulling him into a tight hug.

"Yeah, I'm great. Just glad we're all alive..." He lets go, as Peter gives him a big smile.

"Of course we're alive! We're the Avengers!" Peter said giggling. 

Everyone group hugged, many crying in happiness. Tony was relieved he won't be getting nightmares anytime soon. 

As everyone grouped back up, a few Avengers realize something.

Strange seems a lot more traumatized then all of them. 

Like yeah, they all went through some time stuff, but Strange looked worse for wear. 

No one said anything until everyone left but Tony, Strange, Steve, Nat, Rhodey, and Sam. 

"Strange are you alright?" Tony speaks up first.

"Yeah, you seem really out of it." Nat butts in.

"More so than usual." Rhodey states.

"I'm fine, honestly. I'm just really glad we all made it." Strange said with a forced smile. 

"Son- Strange. Listen I've fought in loads of wars and I can tell when someone is traumatized for life. What aren't you telling us?" Steve asks.

"It's nothing I promise. Thanos just said something that kinda spooked me is all." Is all Strange said. He wasn't 100% lying, but close.

"Alright well if you need us, we're here for you." Nat says.

"You know where to find us." Tony says. They all, but Sam, leave.

"Sam? You coming?" Rhodey asks.

"In a minute!" Sam says. Rhodey shrugs and leaves.

Both of them didn't realize the 2 eyes that watched them. 

Sam turns towards him, smiling softly and giving him a small piece of paper.

"I know you're not okay. I can see right through your facade. Something bad happened that none of us know about... Just know you can talk to me alright? I know how to help deal with traumatic experiences." Sam says reassuringly.

Strange nods.

"Thank you, Sam. I'll take you up on that offer another time." Strange says, smiling slightly. Sam nods before leaving.

"See you later Dr. Strange." 

"See you later Sam." 

Strange looked at the paper. It had a number and address on it. Presumingly Sam's. 

When Strange was 100% sure everyone was gone, he broke down. 

He fell to his knees sobbing. Crying in relief, sadness, happiness, anger. He just cried not knowing how to feel.

He had gone back in time, over and over, watching his friends die, over and over, till he finally got it right. 

But by the time he got it right, he'd been scarred for life. 

He remembers Peter's last words, or at least all the different versions.

Tony's, Peppers, Steve's, Natasha's, everyone's.  

And so he just sat there in the field, crying his eyes out. 

It was beautiful in a way. He was in the middle of the forest, flowers everywhere, of many different colors. 

He tensed when he felt arms wrap around him, but relaxed when he realized who it was.

He just started crying harder as Peter held him close.

"It's gonna be okay, you're going to be okay."  Peter whispers reassuringly. 

And damn him, he believes him.

_______________________________________________________________________

This was in my drafts so here you go!!

Also!

Before the decade end's I wanna have 100 stories posted on this book. Not counting my author's notes and all that. 

So hopefully I can reach my goal!!

I really like this one actually.

I hope you guys liked it. 

I love you my demons!!!

Live, laugh, Lie.

Posted on: 12/21/19

Word count: 610

🥀🔥🖤