🥀TRUTH OR DARE 🥀

This was requested by @Bell2176

Hope this is ok and what you wanted.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was just another boring day at the tower when Peter had an idea.

"FRIDAY?"

Yes Peter?

"Where is everyone?"

Steve and Bucky are in the training room sparing with Natasha and Clint. Tony and Bruce are in the labs. Dr. Strange is with Loki and Thor, and the twins are in their rooms talking.

"Tell them to clear their schedules. Tell them we have an interview in an hour with Jimmy Falcon, who had asked us a while ago if we were ever free if we could ever come on his show."

Of course Peter, Should I also call wade?

"No need, he's already coming."

2 hour later

"And with that VERY interesting game of Never Have I Ever with the Avengers, and that crazy story over." Jimmy said waiting for the audience to stop cheering.

"Now everyone we will be playing truth or dare with the Avengers" Jimmy said, with a big smile. The audience clapped and cheered.

"Alright alright, Tony truth or dare?" Jimmy said a big smile on his face.

"Dare duh." Tony said smugly. A smirk replaced jimmy's features as he pretended to think.

"Ok kiss strange."

"WH-WHAT?!!" Tony yelled, flustered. Strange was also beat red.

"Your dare is to kiss strange old man get it already." Bucky said pushing strange onto Tony's lap and pushing their heads together to kiss. Peter or more as Spider-Man took a picture as they closed their eyes and started kissing more passionately. Everyone was relieved, the team couldn't stand the sexual tension between them. After a few minutes they pulled away, as Strange continued sitting on Tony's lap.

"Ok next dare."

"Bruce and Natasha French kiss for 5 minutes." Bruce's face turned red.

"Fre-French ki-" He was caught off by Nat kissing him. The 2 completed the dare and wouldn't stop sharing small pecks every now and then after.

"Now one of the best bro kisses, Thor and Lo-" Before jimmy could finish his sentence Thor and Loki where hitting it off. After a few minutes everyone got their composure's and got ready for the next dare.

"How about 2 cute kisses. Clint and Pietro and Wanda and Vision." At the same time the couple's kissed causing the fans to cheer more than before.

"And of course we need some STUCKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYY" Jimmy said stretching out the Stucky. A smirk played onto Steve's face as he was pulled into Bucky's lap, the 2 making out for a bit.

"Last but not least our FAVORITE couple of the nighhhhhhhhht SPIDEYPOOL!!!!!!!!!!" Jimmy said cheering. Peter laughed as he and Wade lifted up their masks to their noses. They smirked as they started kissing, using tongue and purposely letting a few moans out every now and then for fun. Once they had stopped the audience had started screaming. Jimmy was on the floor laughing his ass off from the Avenger's reactions. Tony, Steve, and Bruce where completely red, while Natasha, Loki, Pietro, Wanda where smirking, and Thor with Vision cheering the two on with Strange.

"Alright- Alright that was amazing OH! GOD! Your guys faces hahahaha. Oh my god. Anyways how about a little 2 truths and 1 lie."

"I am a virgin, me and strange are straight, I've forgiven Bucky for dying my fair pink a few weeks ago." Tony started.

"The straight one duh. Bruce your turn."

"Me and hulk hate each other, the hulk being made was not an accident but purposely, aaaaaand hmmmmmmmmm oh! Me and Nat have been dating already for 8 months." Bruce said smirking.

"You and Nat?" Strange asked. Bruce shook his head with a smile.

"I know this one, its hulk being made not by accident." Bucky answered with a big smile. Bruce nodded.

"Ok my turn, me and Stevie used to date before we even joined the army. We used to go on 'dates' with a lesbian couple so they could spend their night together without looking gay. And I had all my memories while the winter soldier." Bucky finished his long 2 truths and a lie. Peter jumped up.

"THE MEMORIES!" He yelled excitedly. Bucky laughed and nodded.

"Ok my turnnnnn, I am small, I have green eyes, and a building once was dropped on me and nearly died." He said. Tony rolled his eyes,

"You have to make it harder than that. The building clear-

"His eyes are brown Tony." Clint stated. Everyone but wade who knew this, stared at peter shocked who was snuggling with his boyfriend.

"WAIT WHAT SINCE WHEN OMG A BUILDING WHAT-"

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all Enjoyed that don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Anyways yayayayayay that's a request down, now a few more.

Love you my Demons

Lie Love Laugh ♥️🖤🥀

Posted on: 12/7/18

Word count: 806