🥀Holy- BUCKY?!?!

Tony just wanted some coffee

Tony just wanted some coffee. That's it! He'd been awake for about three days straight working on a project and he ran out of coffee in his lab.

So when he walked into his kitchen he expected to his make some coffee and leave, not see an ex-assassin sitting at his table with a broken mechanical arm.

Hell he even managed to look sheepish as he whispered.

"I don't know how to fix it myself.." While gesturing to the arm.

Tony blinks, rubbing his eyes wondering if what he was seeing was real. When he continued seeing Bucky he walks closer and touches his arm before pulling away quickly.

"Holy fucking hell- give me a minute to have my coffee." Tony whispers already turning around and making himself some coffee.

"You want anything?" He offers glancing at Bucky who perks up.

"Um... cereal?" He asks hesitantly. Tony nods and pours him some cereal and giving him some apple juice.

"Thank you..." Bucky says clearly as he starts eating it. Tony nods grabbing his coffee and drinking it.

When they both finished Tony lead him to his lab.

"Mind telling me why a wanted assassin that is avoiding everyone coming to me of all people."

Bucky shrugs with his right shoulder.

"I didn't want it to stay broken and... well it hurts. Steve wanted to let it be till he could find someone but as much as I trust him I don't think he'll be able to find someone." He admits, sitting at the chair Tony pointed star.

The two stay silent the entire time that Tony fixes it, only stopping every time Bucky hisses in pain.

Before Bucky leaves he looks over at the tired Tony who's cleaning up the mess he made while fixing his arm.

"Thank you and... I'm sorry about what I did..." He whispers before disappearing.

Tony stops when he heard him. He sighs and continues cleaning.

"Stop by whenever barnes..."

With that Tony decided it was time for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do I have any idea where this was going? no. Do I ever know? no. Is this spell checked? absolutely not.

I'm currently laying on my bed wondering if I should attend the one class I hate the most (Spanish). Teacher gives me major anxiety for no f*cking reason.

How are you all doing?

Have you eaten? If not eat something please, even just a small bite, please.

Drink some water lovelies.

And go to sleep if it's late or take a nap if your tired.

You're loved, you're amazing, and you're doing great darlings.

I love you all so much.

💜🖤

Posted on: 10/30/2020

Written on: IPhone

Word Count: 450

~Raven Hellfire~