🥀Swear Jar🥀

You guys have Zero clue at how lazy I was and how much i didn't feel like writing today since school starts in like less than a week. Anyways here's the chapter.

_______________________________________________

The Swear Jar. Something that the Avengers, hate. If you didn't know the Avengers actually have the worst mouths ever. The amount of curses that leave their mouths has sent Steve crazy. So he thought of something.

🔥Later🔥

"BARTON I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH MY FUCKING SHAMPOO AGAIN LIKE COME ON NEON GREEN DOES NOT LOOK GOOD ON ME" Tony yelled as he walked into the room with neon green hair. All the Avengers stared at his hair in shock except Peter.

"You look fine now stop yelling or I might not kill you" Peter said. He was very grumpy due to all the homework he had to do. Everyone took Peter's threats seriously since the last time he threatened Clint and Clint thought it was a joke he had a My Little Pony tattoo on his hand and pink hair. The tattoos gone now and the pink hair was ridden of but ever since people took his threats seriously.

"LANGUAGE TONY!" Steve said raising his voice slightly.

"You know what that's enough every time one of you say a profanity in front of me you have to put money in this Swear Jar. Understand?!" Steve said his voice calm but they could see he was done with everyone crap.

Steve got a bunch of yes's and okay's and an 'Ok Capsical' from Tony and Clint.

🔥3 months later and a Winter Soldier found and no longer brainwashed, brought to you by The Swear Jar.🔥

Steve has gotten almost $3,000 dollars from the Swear Jar.

"Holy shit where the fuck did my coffee go!" Tony said quickly slapping his mouth shut than groaning in annoyance. He put $10 in the Swear Jar. Half the money Steve made was from Tony and Clint. Bucky walked in and looked at the Swear Jar in confusion.

"What the heck is that?" Bucky said, purposely not cursing.

"Steve makes who ever curses in front of him put some money in the Swear Jar." Peter said as he handed Bucky, Steve, and Tony coffee.

"So far he hasn't gotten a cent out of Peter." Clint said walking in, and getting some coffee drinking it from the pot.

"Yeah cause he's too innocent ( 😇 ) to curse" Natasha said walking in and sitting down drinking coffee while eating pancakes Steve made for everyone.

20 minutes later.

Steve, Bucky and Peter where in the training room when Bucky whispers to Steve.

"Does he know about how you have the worst mouth?" Bucky asked. Steve just chuckled and spoke,

"Yeah he found out the first time we were alone and met. I forgot he was in the room and cursed very badly."

"Yeah but what's gives you've got the worst mouth out of everyone I know." Bucky said.

"They made assumptions buck. Those assumptions should at least buy a new bike, don't you?"

"I forgot how fucking devious you were." Bucky said smiling.

"I said something similar" Peter said after he finished with the punching bag.

"Only got to get a few more hundred dollars and the 3 of us will have new and good bikes." Steve said with a smile. Ever since Peter saw Steve's bike he wanted one and he never assumed anything so he let Peter in the little 'secret' (peter is 18 and has a driver's license. He can drive cars and Bikes 🏍)

🔥2 week's later🔥

Peter stood in front of his dark blue bike with a spider 🕷 on the front and as the Design on his helmet.

Steve stood in front of his black bike with his helmet in his hands which had a small American flag on the back.

And Bucky stood next to his Red one helmet in one hand which has a red star design.

Steve got Natasha to take pictures of them as they posed with their bikes. (Which ended up going on the internet and getting thousands of likes.)

After the bikes where bought Peter had an idea to keep it going and to donate the money they gathered to an orphanage every month.

Let's just say no one has ever found out on their little secret and no one knows where the money goes, just that it's emptied out at the end of each month.

The End.

_____________________________________________

So hello my lovely Demons (readers) I hope you enjoyed. I wrote this while on a road trip back home after being in Utah, but by the time I post this it would be days after I got back. So anyways hope you Enjoyed Comment and Vote and I love you my little Demons.

Edit/Updated!!!!
School starts tomorrow.
SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT
UHHHHHHHH
ANYWAYS thank you for 5K reads everyone Ly
Anyways early update

Love Laugh Lie

Posted: 9/5/18

Written on: 9/3/18

Word Count: 847

OHHHH and here are the helmets guys:

Bucky's:

Peter's: 

Peter's: 

Steve's: