🥀Nightmares Part 2🥀

I am currently writing this at 2:01 am and yeah. Hope you enjoy and whatever. I don't care. And to those who wonder this song doesn't have anything to do with the chapter it's just how I've been feeling a lot lately. Anyways don't let my depressing mood dampen yours. Enjoy please

_____________________________________________

Tuesday 12:30 am

Peter walked into the compound waving at the receptionist who smiled warmly at him and went back to their work. Peter quickly swiped his card and walked to where the Avengers where. He looked up and soaked in what he saw.

Steve and Bucky where baking/ cooking. Clint Sam Scott and Rhodey where playing Mario cart as Natasha braided Loki's hair who was talking to Thor. Tony and Bruce where sitting and talking about some science stuff.

Peter smiled. This is what his life was like huh? Not bad. He said a quick hello before walking to his room. He had bags under his eyes so that was great. Peter decided to wear a turtle neck due to the bruises that where still there. He plopped down on his desk before he started doing his homework. His eyes closed every now and then but they would snap open after they closed. Peter finished his homework before deciding to go out as Spider-Man. He knew it was risky due to not getting much sleep but he had too. Peter grabbed his bag and went into the bathroom and quickly changed into Spider-Man except his mask. He threw on his cloths on top before walking out the room. After 4 hours Steve and Bucky had finished and now where just watching the news.

"Hey Pete, where you going!" Tony asked as he stood up smiling at Peter. Peter was like a son to Tony and when he say the forming bags under his eyes he was slightly concerned. They weren't horrible, bruise looking but he saw it was the start. Peter just smiled.

"I'm going out I need to go to the intern labs and help out. I may be your personal intern but I need to be able to work with others too you know?"

Tony nodded. Peter waved him away and walked away to the elevator which would take him to the Intern labs.

4 Hours Later

Peter walked into the tower to find everyone asleep. He sighed knowing he stayed out late. He had a curfew of 12:00 but oh well he was half an hour late it's ok. He limped to his room holding his left arm. He had been shot so that was just great and he had sprained his ankle. Half an hour later he finished wrapping his ankle, putting ointment on the bruises from the other night and fixing the gun wound when,

🔥Pietro🔥 (same night)

Peter it seems Mr. Maximoff is having a nightmare

"Thank you FRIDAY" Peter started running the limp not that visible. He thankfully changed out his suit, it's basically the first thing he does when he gets home. He was wearing some sweat pants and a loose tank top. He walked opening the door to find Clint hugging the thrashing boy who was crying and whimpering. Clint looked up and Peter's heart broke. When he looked in Clint's eyes he saw a broken man who had lost everything, his family, nearly his life and love. He also had tear in his eyes. Peter quickly closed the door and held Pietro's hands.

"Pietro wake up it's just a dream! WAKE UP!" Peter yelled. He also shook the boy but that didn't do anything when he had an idea. He knew Clint and Pietro liked each other but neither admitted it to each other. (Clint's 22 and Pietro's 18)

"Kiss him!"

"WH-WHAT?" Clint's eyes widened. He was also blushing crazy.

"I said kiss him. I know you like him and it's the only way to wake him up."

Avenger's One-Shots/ IronDad & SpidersonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara