🥀On Your Left!🥀

@Youtube_art_pageInst thank you for the request. But I added my own little twist. I mean don't I always?
_____________________________________________

Sam thought it would be a good idea to invite Bucky for his and Steve's morning runs. Oh how he regrets it now.

"ON YOUR LEFT." Steve yelled running past Sam. He huffed when,

"ON YOUR LEFT." This time it was Bucky.

They have been doing this for the past hour and Sam was so pissed he decided to run 1 more lap and then to take a break.

After about 20 more 'ON YOUR LEFT' Sam leaned on the tree taking deep breaths. Damn these super soldiers and their enhancements. He took a few minutes to compose himself when Steve and Bucky came, looking like they hadn't broken a sweat. They smiled down at Sam who had sat down to catch his breath better.

"I hate you both. Next time I try to do something nice for you, I'll get someone to stop me." Sam said, Both Steve and Bucky laughing.

The same thing happens the next few days until Sam is done and gets help, by accident.

When Sam, Steve, and Bucky walked into the kitchen to get water for their run. They expected it to be empty but there sat Peter on the counter, with a Stark pad. He was humming some tune that none of the men knew. That's when Bucky decided to clear his throat, which startled Peter and caused him to fall off the counter and land in a defensive pose. The 3 started laughing, while Peter stood up embarrassed, and picked up the stark pad.

"You guys going on your run?" Peter asked, already moving to the Fridge, taking out 3 water bottles and handing them to the men.

"Yeah, want to join if you're not busy?" Steve asked.

"If it's ok with Sam and Bucky sure, won't be able to go back to bed anyways." Peter replied. Sam and Bucky nodded, as Peter smiled and ran off. He came back 5 minutes later in some light grey sweatpants and a loose tank top, water bottle in hand. The 4 went to Steve and Sam's usual running place and jogged. Steve and Bucky ahead always saying on your left, after they passed Peter and Sam.

"ON YOUR LEFT!" It was both Steve and Bucky as they passed Peter and Sam. Sam growled as Peter laughed.

"Why do they say that?" Peter asked.

"To show that their ahead of me. And it was a stupid joke, now it's just plain annoying." Sam answered when all of a sudden he got an idea. He looked over at Peter who had the same look on his face.

"Want me to run past them and say 'On your right' every time I pass them?" Peter asked.

"Can you?" Sam asked. Peter just started running ahead catching up with Bucky and said.

"Hey Bucky can I tell you something."

"Go ahead."

"ON YOUR RIGHT!" Peter yelled running faster than Bucky, leaving him in the dust and catching up to Steve.

"Yo Steve, ON YOUR RIGHT" Peter yelled running past him. For the next 3 hours every time Peter passed the 2 he would scream 'On your Right'. 2 hours in Sam was done and could not stop laughing as he recorded. Eventually Bucky and Steve sat next to Sam, completely out of breath, as Peter walked over, looking only slightly affected.

"Well that was fun, I must say, we should do this more often."

"NO!" Steve and Bucky yelled. This caused Sam and Peter to start laughing.

"HA how do you like it?" Sam said, laughing and high-fiving Peter.

"Ok ok we're sorry but man was that getting annoying." Bucky said. Steve nodded quickly, agreeing.

"That's why you shouldn't piss me off, because I will find a way to get back at you. No matter where, when, or how." Sam said with a devilish smile, which matched Peter's.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi so no actual surprise so sorry about that. But I do have an Idea for a future one shot that I can't wait for you guys to read. But I will be finishing up people's requests before actually starting the one shot that I can't wait to write but whatever.
OH AND GUYS I MADE AN INSTAGRAM.
It's called @/ Lillith_Hellfire_

I'll post like some random things you know for laughs but also sneak peaks to future ONESHOTS.

Hope you Enjoyed, Vote, Comment.

Live Laugh Lie 🖤🥀

Posted on: 12/14/18

Word Count: 752