🥀Brother....?🥀

Thor watched as everyone was reunited with their families and friends

Rocket and Nebula where hugging Star-Lord, Groot, Drax, Mantis and Gamora.

Steve and Bucky where hugging each other tightly.

Nat and Clint where reunited with the Barton's.

Vision and Wanda kissed each other passionately, then hugged each other hard.

Pepper, Tony, Strange and Peter where hugging each other all of them crying a bit. Pepper since she'd lost her best friend and her son. Tony cause he also lost his best friend and son.

Sam and Rhodey where joking around laughing and hugging each other.

Shuri, and T'Challa where reunited with their mother and Okoye.

Fury and Hill where reunited with Carol who hugged Fury and was introduced to Hill.

Bruce was comforting Thor as they watched other civilians reuniting with their families.

"Where are you Loki..." Thor asked sadly.

Bruce knew what his boyfriend was going through. He also missed Loki, they'd gotten closer after Ragnorak and he really warmed up to him.

Bruce also missed Brundhille. He had found out that was what her name was and not Valkyrie.

That's when they saw a green mist appear. The Avengers where on edge, and almost attacked, when they saw Loki and a random girl appear.

"I told you the sun would shine on us again, brother, Banner." Loki said smiling at the 2.

They both tackle-hugged him and Valkyrie crying tears of joy.

"I missed you so much."

"It was so weird without you."

"It's good to be back." Loki and Brundhille said.

__________________________________________

It's short I know I'm sorry, I'm really tired for some reason and it's 10:03 pm and I would go to sleep, but my dad's asleep in my room and uhanznsnkDnkd.

I feel bad to wake him up since he has to wake up later.

Guess I'm going to be up late. Again. Yaaaaay.

Leave some questions,

Here>>>

That you would like me to answer for my either my 100 parts posted or 100k views. Which ever gets here faster.

Love you my Demons

Remember, it's okay to not be okay.

I'm always here for you.

♥️🖤🥀♾

Posted on: 4/21/19

Word count: 362