🥀Happy Thanksgiving!🥀

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! CREDIT TO THE ARTIST FOR THAT AMAZING SONG AND VIDEO))))

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter woke up. He was so excited. Why? Cause today wassssssss THANKSGIVING!!! Every year Peter would go to the Avengers for thanksgiving while May goes to her family. Her family made it clear they didn't like Peter a long time ago so he stopped going when he was 13. Especially after Ben's death he refused to go and would tell May to go by herself.

He jumped out of bed and checked the time. 7:30 am. He decided to make him and May breakfast so he quickly changed into some sweat pants and went shirtless. He started making some traditional food and quickly set the table while singing No place like home cause, why not? He smiled once he was finished and went to wake up may. (When i wrote traditional food, you can imagine whatever you want because i know a lot of people eat different things ;) )

He went to her door and knocked not to loudly

"May I made breakfast, so eat before you leave ok?" May quickly opened the door and smiled at Peter and pulled him into a hug, and gave him a peck on the check.

"Thank you Peter. I have everything ready. A taxi will be here at 8:45 to send me to the airport so I have enough time to eat and see you off to Stark." She said and the 2 walked into the kitchen. She took and deep whiff and sighed in content.

"Honestly you should cook more, it's amazing." May said sitting down at the table. Peter let out a laugh.

"Yeah well this year I'm seeing you off because I am going to send, like every year, the left-over food to shelters, hell I might even make them food, and then go. Still don't know, but tell everyone I said to have happy thanksgiving."

"I will, and I'm so sorry they don't like you peter, I don't know why they don't I mean you're a literal angel." She said sighing sadly. Peter rest a hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"Don't worry too much ok? And it's mostly cause I remind them of Mom and Dad and Ben so much. So don't worry alright. Just have fun ok." Peter said with a smile. May smiled back and nodded. The rest of the breakfast was spent with laughs and jokes till May left. Peter gave her a big hug and a kiss to the check.

"I'll see you after. I love you." May said hugging tighter and returning the kiss. She let go and got into the taxi. Peter watched the taxi leave into the busy streets of queens. He smiled before heading back inside, pulling his jacket around himself tighter, since it was quite cold. He went into his apartment and quickly put all the food into containers, which was quite a lot seeing as peter over did it this year, and changed into his Spidey suit. He put the containers and put them all in a book bag and a duffel bag, both barely closing from all the food.

♥️ Time Skipppp 🖤

For the next 2 hours Peter went around giving shelters food and even cooking and giving some money to shelters, so they could get People there food and cloths. He landed on Tony's Tower and walked inside. He stretched his arms as he walked inside, to find Tony with Pepper laughing at a joke Rhodey told them. Tony and Pepper where sat on the Love chair, while Rhodey was sprawled on the 3 seater couch. Peter plopped down on the arm chair as his suit disappeared from around him. They smiled at Peter.

"Happy thanksgiving guys."

"Happy thanksgiving Peter." They resumed talking as Peter added a few jokes. He checked the time. It was 6 already so he decided to get dinner ready.