🥀The end game/ I'm Coming Home🥀

Peter woke up in a daze. He rubbed the tired out of his eyes. He'd had another dream. It was Peter snapping at People. He'd had a rough day, Flash had bullied him he stuck up for himself the when he got to the tower he hadn't realized the Rogues where there. They got into a yelling match then left he left with Tony to the labs. And the dream ended there. He sighed looked at the clock. 3:00 am. He would always wake up at 3 from these 'dreams'. He pulled out this book, opening the first page. It read:

WELCOME

Hello everyone my name is Peter Parker/ Stark and this is my book of Avengers One-Shots.

I hope you enjoy my book, I try I am not a professional, I just do this on my own free time/ every time I wake up from a dream.

He doesn't know how this book had gotten into his room, or who wrote that cause Peter didn't. But this appeared when his dreams started 3 years ago, when he was 14. These 'dreams' as Peter called them, came once a month sometimes a month would pass and nothing but he would always have a dream. And every time it would end at 3 am.

He's written these 'dreams' down and this recent one was the 49th so far. There were a lot of 'dreams' Peter had, that he didn't write due to forgetting so instead he would write something else. Like how his day is (tagged+ protectyourcommunity) and this one time an old friend ended their life, whitewolf and Stan Lee. Other than those 4 and the welcome page, Peter's been writing these 'dreams' every time he had one. Some 'dreams' where short, some led into the next month and stuff. He sighed as he started writing. He named the chapter: An angry Peter, is not a Peter you wanna see.

Peter was pissed. The night before he had a sensory overload, which basically has a hangover affect after he goes to bed and wakes up in the morning. He had woken up late, missed the subway, forgotten his lunch money at home and now Flash was pissing him off.

It took an hour, like always, when he finished. He sighed about to push the book under his bed, where he hid it, when a green and a blue hand(s) stopped him. He looked up from the floor to see and see through blue woman and a see through green women. The blue one looked kind of mechanical and had no hair, while the green had black/ purple hair. He stared at them as they stared at him. He stood up picking the book up and placing it on his desk before sitting in the desk chair, as they sat on the bed.

"Who are you?" Peter said breaking the silence after a few minutes of them analyzing each other.

"I am Gamora and this is my sister Nebula." Gamora answered, the green one.

"We are Thanos's adopted children and we came in hope of you helping us." Nebula said. The blue one.

"What type of help? And what's it in for me?" Peter asked.

"To kill our father Thanos. If we don't kill him and stop him from getting all 6 infinity stones, he will turn half the universe to dust. He already has the Reality stone and Power stone. Vision has the Mind stone, the Space stone is with a god named Loki, Dr. Strange has the Time stone, and the Soul stone is located on the planet Vormir." Nebula said.

"And not only will you be saving the universe but also your family. Tony and Pepper Stark which are about to find out what gender the baby is, and congrats and about to be a big brother." Nebula said.

"Thank you and sure. I'll leave this book for my parents with a tablet with a video where the 50th chapter is." Peter replied. They were shocked he came along so easily.

"You do realize that you have a possible chance of dying." Gamora said.

"You are going against a Titan with 2 infinity stone's. He can rip you to shreds. I mean have you met Wade Wilson? It's thanks to Thanos that he will never be able to die" Nebula continued.