🥀Bad day🥀

Requested by: AshwanthGoPal

Peter could not have had a worse day.

He woke up late, didn't do his homework. Couldn't eat breakfast because he was rushing. Had to run in the rain to school.

He also forgot his lunch money, so he didn't have any lunch either. He also had a pop quiz in his Latin class, and he didn't have any time to study. Yes he took Latin instead of Spanish and/or Italian, he already knew them fluently.

Today was a lab day, so hopefully his day would get better.

Oh how he was wrong.

What ended up happening was, the receptionist wouldn't let him in, and they had to wait till Happy showed up for him to be let in.

He finally made it to the penthouse, and saw the Avengers lounging around and talking.

They all great him, and he greats them back, but a bit grumpily.

He gets himself some cereal and he sits on the counter, eating it.

A yelp is heard, then Clint falls from vents onto Peter. He pushes the older man off, glaring at him.

The Avengers rush in to see who yelled, only to see Clint cowering from Peter who was glaring at him.

"Unless you want me to feed your children your cooked intestines, while your wife watches holding your decapitated head. I would piss off." Peter warns.

Clint quickly scrambles away, and runs so fast that quicksilver would get jealous.

Peter simply glared at them, as they watched him finish his cereal.

"I had a bad day."

With that he places his bowl in the sink, jumps off the counter, onto the ceiling, and walks out to his room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I know this request is sooooo late and short. But I hope you liked it Ash.

So I just recently had a bad mental breakdown.

So fun.

So I'm sorry if my next few chapters may be short and shitty, it's because I'm in a bad mood.

But on a good note, I GOT ANOTHER KID YAY!

And I started exercising again, and I'm so sore uhhh.

ALSO I LOVE SANDER SIDES!!!

Anyways how are you all?

Love you my demons.

Posted on: 11/22/19

Word Count: 370

🥀🖤🔥