🥀Life is cruel...🔥

Peter sighed. He'd been sitting at his desk for the past 4 hours just doing homework.

He turned his attention from the homework to the city view.

It was four o'clock in the morning and he was exhausted but he couldn't take a break yet. He still had so much homework to do.

Due to the coronavirus, all schools had been closed and online school was in session. 

Now you see Peter is amazing at using the computer, and school has always came easy to him.

But after Thanos... after losing Mr. Stark... his memories have been fogging up. Concentrating on one thing became a challenge. Waking up in the morning became a struggle.

He also has to help Pepper out with the company, taking care of Morgan, his Spider-Man duties, it's all just been too much. 

But like I said before, his memories have just slowly been disappearing. Before his fight with Thanos... he used to be able to remember what his parents looked like, the few memories he had of them.

Now... Now he doesn't even remember what happened two months ago. He remembers bits and pieces, fighting Thanos, getting thrown around, losing Mr. Stark... 

But anything before that had just disappeared into thin air. 

He doesn't remember what his Aunt May used to look like, his Uncle Ben. Nothing. And thanks to the memory loss, school became harder for him since he didn't remember anything.

He felt awful asking Pepper for help since she has to deal with the press and other things so he just kept everything to himself.

Peter slowly got up, stretching, hearing a satisfying pop from his back. He tiptoes to his door and carefully opens it.

He looks down the hall to see if anyone was awake and slowly walked out. He closed the door behind him and made his way to the kitchen.

He was careful when he made it to the kitchen, careful to not make any type of noise. 

He grabbed two wine glasses and Tony's favorite alcohol. He made his way to the elevator quickly and quietly.

"To the roof FRIDAY," Peter says in a monotone voice.

The AI complied without a word. 

The sparkle in Peter's eyes had died out when Tony passed. The happiness in his voice turned dull. He could, of course, fake it when need be but when he's alone, he doesn't try. 

The elevator doors open, and Peter walks out.

"Thanks, FRI," Peter says while walking to the ledge. He places the glasses and bottle down, before sitting.

He swings his legs over the edge, looking done at the silent city. He never believed he'd see the city this deserted ever in his life. But there it was. Not a single person or car in sight.

He sighs, picking up the bottle and pouring some of the drink into both glasses. He places the bottle down and picks his glass up. 

He clings the glasses together before turning his attention to the moon. He takes a small sip.

"Hey, Mr. Stark... It's been about 3 or 4 months since you died... and it's not going so well... so much has happened since you left and I can't but help think this is some sign from God that the end is near... but funny enough, I don't believe in God..." Peter lets out a shaky breath, before taking another sip.

"I've been losing my memories... Why I don't know but it's not going so well... I'm doing my best to help Pepper with everything but with this damn memory loss I just don't know anymore..." Peter fiddles with the glass, a single tear falling into it.