⌜ intro ⌟

thief ♥markhyuck

i'm sorry.❞ mark watched the guy run away without responding ❝ok, rude.

why is he then one saying sorry when it's clearly the guy's fault. mark saw him running towards his direction and was about to move out of the way when the guy purposely bumped him.

hey mark, did you bring your wallet this time?❞ jeno tapped the older's arm to get his attention as he saw him just staring at the crowd.

mark raised a brow ❝what?

jeno pointed at the game console mark wanted to buy since the last time they went to the mall but couldn't because he left his wallet at home and only had enough money to eat lunch and go home.

oh yeah..❞ mark smiled confidently ❝of course!

jeno giggled as he found mark acting like a kid. he watched mark search something inside his pocket and then noticed how the older's smile disappeared.

jeno tilted his head to the side ❝you forgot to bring it..

mark shook his head ❝no i did!❞ he removed his bag and then searched for his wallet inside ❝maybe i just placed it somewhere inside my bag.

jeno sighed ❝mork lee—❞ he knows how clumsy mark is, he wouldn't be surprised if he lost his wallet inside the mall

i brought it with me, i promise!❞ mark raised his right hand ❝and then there's this one guy i bumped into..

jeno had his mouth wide open as he finally realized what happened, so did mark.

you idiot.❞ jeno sighed

lee donghyuck
mark lee ⌟

c h o g i w a n e s e

💌 because i miss markhyuck so much

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2018