⌜ thirty nine ⌟

❝i told you

i told you.❞ mark sighed, gripping his hold on donghyuck's thighs, ❝you can't walk yet you still insisted on going out.

donghyuck pouted, wrapping his arms around the older's neck, ❝it's saturday, we can't waste a saturday.

mark held his breath when he stumbled on a rock. luckily, he balanced himself before the two of them would fall on the ground. mark groaned, ❝saturdays are usually meant for resting.

mark was walking while carrying the younger that was now pouting. at first, donghyuck showed no signs of hurting at any parts of his body but as soon as they reached outside that was, unfortunately, already far from mark's house, donghyuck was limping. the older didn't have to ask what's wrong because he knows the younger was holding back the pain until he couldn't anymore. he then carried donghyuck up on his back. he didn't mind, donghyuck wasn't that heavy anyways.

heck, he was too light for mark's liking.

hyuck?❞ mark called out as he noticed donghyuck being silent for too long.

donghyuck sighed, ❝let's go home then.

he didn't mean to ruin the younger's mood. it's just that mark was tired to even go out. he was hoping to just stay at home, cuddling with donghyuck at home. that, if, the younger would like to cuddle. he wasn't even sure that donghyuck already forgave him.

mark smiled as he thought of an idea, ❝hang on.

donghyuck raised brow, ❝wha— MARK!❞ he quickly buried his head on the older's neck, hugging mark very tight so that he won't fall.

a little bit of sacrifice won't hurt, mark thought. doing what donghyuck wants can be his way of saying sorry for being his first. even though mark was happy that donghyuck was his first, in donghyuck's part it is another story. mark wants to say sorry for being selfish, for letting pleasure take over him and forgetting that donghyuck might not want this.

everyone inside the park stared at the mark running around the park with donghyuck behind him, shouting his name. some found it cute and well, being a not so open society, some covered their kids' eyes and some went far from the two. they were judging them in different ways but they didn't care. mark continued to run and from shouting and being scared of falling, donghyuck was now laughing and enjoying the feeling of being carried around by mark.

hearing that laugh made mark feel satisfied, ❝prepare for land—

too soon. mark's didn't notice his shoelace that was untied and accidentally stepped on it, making the both of them land on the grass. mark hugged the younger tight and was the one that felt the ground as they landed. donghyuck continued to let out his cute laugh as he was on top of mark. mark couldn't help but smile while watching the angel laugh, finding the sight very beautiful.