⌜ forty ⌟

mark..❞ donghyuck pressed his lips into a thin line as he saw a familiar door at the end of the hallway ❝what if he won't accept me and then would get mad at me.. or at you?

mark silently listened to his boyfriend's worried rants about his father not accepting him. well, mark knows there's a possibility that his dad would actually get mad at them. first, because he lied and second, his dad is just like taeyong.

he was also worried and scared but he just showed a smile, ❝you got me and i got you. we got each other, don't worry.

the younger took a deep breath before taking baby steps towards the big door. his heart skipping a beat everytime he takes a step. what if it would be like yukhei all over again?

they were happy, so happy. yukhei was lucky to have donghyuck and the same goes for donghyuck. they have the most wonderful relationship that many would envy them. it's just that, yukhei's father does not approve. donghyuck doesn't know what kind of job yukhei's father had since yukhei wouldn't tell him but they were rich. just like mark, yukhei helped him and gave him everything he wants and needs. donghyuck sometimes feels that it was enough and yukhei is giving him too much. but too much doesn't exist in yukhei's dictionary. he doesn't know and care if he's giving donghyuck too much of what he needs, he doesn't care if he's caring too much for donghyuck. because for him, nothing is too much when it comes to donghyuck. yukhei gives donghyuck his love, and you might say that he's giving too much of his love but in love, there's no such thing as giving too much. but then there is yukhei's father ruining everything.

ruining their relationship.

donghyuck?

donghyuck gripped mark's hand even tighter. they were talking about this just yesterday and here they are now, really doing it. ❝i'm scared.

what if mark's father is like yukhei's? what if he ruins their relationship?

the older lets go of donghyuck's hand and went to cup the younger's face, ❝what did i tell you?

not to worry because you are here and we have each other.❞ donghyuck sighed.

mark smiled and ruffled the younger's hair, messing it up, ❝always remember that.

i'm so nervous right now.

so am i, but hey.❞ donghyuck raised his head, looking at mark in the eye ❝we can always run away when something goes wrong.

the older giggled after receiving a light punch on the stomach. he then stopped when he saw donghyuck pouting his lips. it makes him want to kiss donghyuck right now. he started to lean down and forward towards donghyuck. donghyuck knew what mark is doing and he's waiting for it, closing his eyes.