⌜ thirty four ⌟

jungwoo clicked his tongue as he ran a hand through his hair while running

jungwoo clicked his tongue as he ran a hand through his hair while running. running far away from donghyuck, far enough so that they won't find him.

it's his job to bring donghyuck to him. no one else can bring donghyuck to that man, only jungwoo.

he was too busy thinking of something as he slowed down and started walking that he didn't see someone running towards. the two bumped but luckily the other grabbed jungwoo's arm to stop him from falling.

sorry.❞ the one that looked younger took a bow and apologized, ❝wait, can i ask you a question?

jungwoo just nodded, trying to figure out where he met this boy. he looked too familiar but he can't pinpoint who and where he met him.

i'm looking for someone, he is this tall and he has a smile of an angel.❞ jeno blinked and then slapped his forehead when he realized how informative his description of donghyuck was, ❝i mean, he's really beautiful.

jeno sighed, disappointed of himself. even at a situation like this he can't stay serious. anyone could be this tall, anyone could have an angelic smile, and anyone could be beautiful. but for jeno, it's just donghyuck.

jungwoo let out a soft giggle, finding the flustered boy looking funny ❝i don't know if he's the one you've been looking for but i saw a boy by the cemetery not far from here.

the younger boy's face lit up and took a boy, mumbling a thank you, before leaving jungwoo alone. leaving jungwoo who's mood just got rained as he felt his phone vibrate again. he hissed and took it from his pocket, accepting the call.

yeah?

he heard something open, "what took you so long? i've been calling you a couple of times already!" jungwoo then heard faint whimpers.

he widened his eyes, hoping that what he was thinking isn't what was happening. ❝i went somewhere—

"you went to visit my son?" the man questioned

the guy hummed at a questionable tone.

only earned a laugh from the man, "you love yukhei so much, do you?"

jungwoo looked down, feeling guilty as ever. he did love yukhei but he never got to think of breaking yukhei's relationship with his boyfriend. he knew donghyuck and yukhei loved each other. but yukhei's father didn't like that, he didn't like donghyuck. it made yukhei protect the younger at all costs, turning his back from his own father. the father liked jungwoo for yukhei, but jungwoo didn't take advantage of that. he didn't force yukhei to love him just because his father is in favor of him. instead, he helped in protecting donghyuck until that one time when yukhei was completely gone from this world.