⌜ twelve ⌟

i know i keep on saying thank you but that's the only thing i could do right now, thank you guys.

donghyuck's not feeling right. he's not sick, but what's wrong? the way he's been acting around mark, that's what's wrong.

it's normal for mark to actually tease the younger but these past few days, donghyuck has been taking it too seriously. donghyuck's heart would beat fast whenever mark calls him "love", his face would turn red when mark gives him a smile, he would also panic whenever mark's face is so close to his, and he's been possessive of mark lately.

argh!❞ donghyuck flopped his body down the sofa ❝what kind of disease is this?

a dog's bark could be heard around the living room, making donghyuck stand up on the sofa and had the pose of a person that's ready to karate the shit out of you.

what made mark laugh in the background is that donghyuck was dedicating that pose to his dog.

what is this creature doing here?❞ donghyuck flinched when the dog barked again

mark snorted ❝that's chan.

i don't want to know a chan.❞ donghyuck pushed the dog away using his feet

i'm going out for a while and i want you to look out for chan.❞ mark carried the dog and placed it on the sofa

making donghyuck scream on top of his lungs ❝what the shit mark lee!

mark laughed again at donghyuck's reaction ❝calm down.

calm down!?❞ donghyuck ran a hand through his hair, looking all so stressed ❝the dog just wagged his tail at me!

that's..❞ mark softened at the sight of donghyuck looking scared ❝cute.

keep this weird creature away from me.❞ donghyuck sat down on the sofa, away from the dog

nope, you'll watch over him while i'm out buying groceries.❞ mark giggled when donghyuck tensed as the dog went to him

mark! mark, it's on my lap!❞ donghyuck clenched his fists and looked up, holding his breath

chan, go down.❞ mark ordered and the dog followed after ❝i'll be off now.

there was no use stopping him so donghyuck just nodded his head while keeping his eyes on the dog, making sure that it doesn't go near him. he didn't even realize that mark already went out of the house.

be a good dog.❞ donghyuck placed his feet up on the sofa ❝no! don't—

too late, the dog went up the sofa and wagged its tail while looking at donghyuck. donghyuck decided not to push him away since their distance was enough. the dog on the end and him on the other end.