⌜ thirty five ⌟

days passed by until it was thursday, the day before jeno's so-called party

days passed by until it was thursday, the day before jeno's so-called party. donghyuck could already guess that if not all then most of the students from their batch, and some seniors, would go to jeno's party. he just discovered that this isn't the first time jeno has hosted a party. people were already talking about what to wear and had expectations about the party, making donghyuck eager to go. but he can't, he won't go if mark won't go.

days also passed with mark still giving donghyuck a cold shoulder. it was awkward since it's only them living inside the big house and it was now filled with silent. donghyuck tried talking to mark but the older would just either glare at him or ignore him. donghyuck was too scared to sleep inside mark's room so he decided to sleep at the sofa, avoiding into going to mark's room.

the class ended early as the teachers were having a meeting and all of them went home. jeno reminded donghyuck about the party before going home. donghyuck sighed as he sat down on the sofa, using the tshirt and shorts he used yesterday. he was too scared to enter mark's room and borrow clothes. plus, the clothes doesn't smell that bad so it's fine to wear.

i don't get it.❞ donghyuck said, patting the dog's head that was resting on his lap. ❝it wasn't that serious, and i already i accepted everything. i also said sorry.

the dog snuggled closer to donghyuck, loving the boy's touch.

what more does he want me to do?❞ the younger groaned ❝by the way, chan you smell bad.

the dog quickly sat up, staring at donghyuck. putting his tongue out, making the boy furrow his brows in disgust.

or maybe it's just me.❞ donghyuck sniffed the shirt he is wearing, ❝yep, it's you.

the dog crawled to donghyuck's lap and licked the boy's face. donghyuck was trying to push the dog away when a voice echoed around the living room.

chan— oh.❞ donghyuck turned to the side, enough to see mark standing by the stairs. donghyuck carried the dog and placed it next to him. mark walked towards them, avoiding donghyuck. ❝baby, you smell bad.

the younger wanted to coo at mark calling the dog baby instead of its name. but he wasn't at the right place to squeal, mark might get mad at him even more if he annoys him. but nothing will happen if he won't do anything.

it's bath time.❞ mark smiled at the dog ❝daddy will bathe you.

donghyuck stood up, getting mark's attention. ❝papa too!

the older raised his brow ❝what?

let's wash chan together.❞ donghyuck said, all smiles, as if he hasn't done anything wrong.

i can do it on my own—

donghyuck stole chan away from mark and he is now the one holding the dog, ❝you want papa to wash you?❞ donghyuck giggled as he saw the dog waggling his tail.