⌜ thirteen ⌟

mark pushed donghyuck down the bed, not breaking from their hot kissing session

mark pushed donghyuck down the bed, not breaking from their hot kissing session. the younger moaned as he felt something hard poking on his thighs, making him stop kissing mark that was really hungry, hungry for his kisses.

please be gentle.❞ donghyuck couldn't look at mark in the eyes as he was embarrassed

mark showed a small smile and kissed donghyuck's exposed neck ❝how can you look hot and at the same time so innocent?

ah!❞ donghyuck closed his eyes tight when he felt mark nibbling his skin ❝h-hyung..

the older pulled away from donghyuck's neck and felt proud after seeing the masterpiece he made. ❝hyung? that's the first.

donghyuck never called mark 'hyung'

mark was taking his time looking and admiring the hickey he made on the younger's neck, making donghyuck grow impatient. ❝kiss me hyung.

seems like hyung is the new daddy in markhyuck's dictionary ❝i suddenly forgot how to kiss.❞ the older pouted, acting innocent

donghyuck licked his lower lips as he stared at mark's which was already swollen from all the kissing they did ❝don't.. tease me.

mark tilted his head to the side ❝what are you saying?

donghyuck placed a hand behind mark's neck, trying to push him down so that he could kiss him ❝hyung..

teach me baby.❞ mark leaned closer and went to the younger's ears ❝teach me how to destroy you..

the younger lying down on the bed groaned when he felt mark moving on his most sensitive spot. donghyuck couldn't help it anymore and quickly smashed his lips on mark's. the older just grinned as he made donghyuck all needy for him.

donghyuck.

mark slammed his palms on the table that donghyuck's head was lying down, making the sleeping boy flinch.

the older stared at him ❝we came here to study, not to sleep.

donghyuck sat right up and scanned his surroundings. bookshelves surrounding them, all organized, and two tables with comfortable chairs. the younger's heartbeat was getting faster as he realized what he had just done.

he just dreamt of mark destroying him.

where are we again?❞ he questioned with a shaky voice, still couldn't move on from the dirty dream he had

mark stared at him ❝inside the study room.

donghyuck looked down and saw a book that was opened on the page about the lesson they just had in science. he completely forgot everything after having that dream. how can he focus now? the guy inside his dream was the one teaching him.