⌜ eleven ⌟

have you found him?

a man sighed ❝not yet.

🏵

so what's a boy like you doing here?❞ jeno leaned forward, getting a close look of how beautiful donghyuck is

mark knew that donghyuck was uncomfortable, he was too, and so he pushed jeno's face away ❝don't forget about jaemin.

the guy scoffed ❝we are not getting back together.

now that he thinks about it, this is the longest jaemin and jeno are having a fight. the two would just make up in just a day or two and now it has been a week.

are you serious?❞ mark hoped that jeno was just joking. their 4 years of being in a romantic relationship would be a waste.

jeno pointed two people behind him, eating together ❝see that? his new boyfriend.

that's renjun..❞ mark widened his eyes ❝that's the guy you kissed!?

jeno smiled, feeling proud that he got to kiss a guy like renjun ❝cute right?

the older didn't know what to react. feel bad for his bestfriend because his ex boyfriend and the guy kissed are now together? but jeno doesn't seemed bothered by it. he looked, fine.

tell me honestly, did you really love jaemin?❞ mark raised a brow

the question only made jeno shrug ❝i mean.. i cared for him.

but did you ever love him?❞ donghyuck suddenly spoke, making the two turn to him with confused looks ❝because caring doesn't mean that you love him in that way. mark cared for me, but he doesn't love me.

the older doesn't know what the younger was talking about but he sounded right and he heard his name so he should respond ❝right..

donghyuck stood up ❝i'm going to eat somewhere quiet.❞ he left but didn't even bother bringing his tray

jeno turned to mark ❝what's wrong with donghyuck?

the older shook his head, also as confused as jeno ❝i don't really know.

donghyuck sounded like an expert for a second there and jeno was actually scared. has he tried being in a relationship before? jeno was cut off by mark who quickly stood up after feeling his pockets.