⌜ seventeen ⌟

you idiot.❞ the man threw the papers and came flying in front of the other ❝that's not him.

🏵

look at him, all so happy.❞ donghyuck mumbled as he stabbed the meat on his tray using the fork he's holding

making jeno flinch from his seat ❝well of course, he's with koeun.

that girl is koeun?❞ donghyuck scoffed. that was the girl mark kept on looking at when they were at the garden ❝she's not beautiful at all.

jeno just giggled ❝you're just jealous.

donghyuck widened his eyes as he pointed his index finger at himself ❝me? i don't think i go well with jealous. i'm just saying that she's not beautiful.

jeno turned around and caught koeun laughing while slapping mark's arm. the older probably said a joke that made the girl laugh. jeno was happy that the two's relationship was actually progressing. he already knows the older's crush for koeun and the older would always be shy around her but it seems like they're comfortable right now.

ah my ears.❞ donghyuck complained as he covered his ears ❝it's bleeding. maybe because i heard koeun's laugh.

jeno rolled his eyes, the younger is in denial ❝why are you here anyways? don't you usually hang out with jaemin and renjun?

and be a third wheel?❞ donghyuck munched a piece of meat ❝no way. plus, you have no one anyways because mark is with a slu— with koeun.

the guy frowned. he may not like koeun's guts since the girl always makes fun of him but he definitely knows that the girl is a nice person and doesn't deserve any insult ❝don't give her names.

i didn't say anything.❞ donghyuck clicked his tongue

you were about to call her slut.

about to.❞ the younger dropped his utensils down the tray ❝but i didn't.

wow, you're so harsh when you're jealous.❞ jeno sighed

i said i'm not jealous!

two boys entered the cafeteria and caught both donghyuck and jeno's attention, especially jeno's. they were holding each other's hand while going to an empty table which was behind donghyuck. jeno could see the two of them very clearly and couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.