⌜ twenty ⌟

❝i'm serious about the game console

i'm serious about the game console.❞ mark said, disturbing the younger's sleep on a sunday morning.

donghyuck was pretty much tired from their hang out yesterday, they even went to the amusement park and he wasn't happy with the rides. he wasn't supposed to ride with them but they forced him to ride the rollercoaster. he knew he would regret it after but the two promised him ice cream. surprisingly, mark wasn't tired.

he wondered why mark was still bright even when they got home late at night. donghyuck was tired and he questioned into why mark isn't tired when he keeps on running inside his head— donghyuck groaned and covered his ears with the pillow he had under his feet.

he should really stop thinking about mark, he blames it all on jeno. if the guy just didn't point out some details then he wouldn't have to think about mark this hard. mark, mark, mark, it's all about mark.

bro.❞ mark poked the younger ❝i know you're awake.

leave me alone, i need sleep.

the game console—

donghyuck sat up on the sofa ❝what do you want me to do? buy when i don't have any money with me? steal and get in trouble?

the older was taken aback ❝i never said anything about stealing. i was just reminding to you about—

why do you want a new game console so bad? you've got plenty of them. your father is a ceo of a gamimg company. can't your rich ass just ask him for one?

mark was mad. is that what donghyuck thinks of him? a spoiled brat? well, mark isn't like that. ❝it's not just about the game console. it's about you finding a job. you can't stay here forever! you need to find a job to live, don't depend on me all the time.

okay, maybe that was just too much. mark just wanted donghyuck to know that he needs to find a job but he doesn't mind donghyuck staying for as long as he wants. he was starting to get with the younger.

judging by donghyuck's face, mark knew he chose the wrong words.

wait no, donghyuck.

he was right, donghyuck can't stay here forever. what is he thinking? mark can't help him forever, and he needs to find a place to stay before anyone finds out about his identity. it will also mean that he will fake a break up in front of mark's parents so that he won't see the older anymore.

mark's eyes followed donghyuck who was walking towards his closet ❝what are you doing?

i can't stay here forever, i'll find a job and leave.

no, he didn't want donghyuck to leave ❝donghyuck—

the younger just showed a small smile ❝you're right, i can't and i shouldn't depend on you always.