⌜ thirty three ⌟

the smile from the person's face disappeared when he saw donghyuck cry

the smile from the person's face disappeared when he saw donghyuck cry. tears falling down harder than before. he has already been at the cemetery and just left for a while to check about something and as he got back he saw donghyuck crouching down, all soaked, crying.

even though he was crying, he managed to say ❝how are you hyung?❞ with his voice cracking.

the older giggled, ❝i should be the one questioning to you that.

it has been a long time. it has been 2 years (?) since he last saw jungwoo. after what happened to yukhei, donghyuck decided to run away from everything. run away from his hometown, run away from his problems, run away from jungwoo. aside from yukhei, jungwoo was also there for donghyuck even though he knows that he'll get in trouble. yukhei and jungwoo were best of friends, way before donghyuck and yukhei got together. never did jungwoo try to break the two apart, even though he has feelings for one of them. he did get jealous because yukhei spent more time with donghyuck when he's the bestfriend. he never tried to plot something evil to ruin their relationship. he even was there for the two when they fought for only a short time.

it took jungwoo two months for donghyuck to finally accept him as a friend and the older was happy when the younger finally asked him to be his bestfriend. donghyuck was having a hard time trusting people, it was only yukhei he trusted.

and now he doesn't know who to trust anymore.

he feels like he's being played when he's not even a toy.

i'm fine..

don't lie, the older forced a smile ❝are you still staying at that fort you and yukhei made?

the younger showed a small smile as the scene when he and his boyfriend were making the fort, good times. ❝yeah..❞ but he had to lie.

that place was only supposed to be their hang out place but when yukhei left, it became donghyuck's only home. that is, before he met mark. everything changed when he met mark. he doesn't know if it's a good change or it only made his life even more complicated.

yukhei, come and help your boyfriend out.❞ jungwoo giggled as he turned to where yukhei was buried, rain dripping down to his tombstone down to the ground. ❝or i'll be the one helping him out.

no need, there's already a mark lee helping him. ❝hyung it's fine. staying there is very comfortable.

keep lying, donghyuck sighed.

jungwoo's phone was vibrating from his pocket but he ignored it. ❝donghyuck, i know a restaurant nearby, want to eat? my treat.❞ he just wants to bring donghyuck away from here.

but first, he needs to answer the phone. he'll be punished if he doesnt.

the younger shook his head ❝i'm not hungry.