⌜ twenty eight ⌟

❝oh, they're together

oh, they're together.

donghyuck kept his head down as soon as he and mark got inside the school campus. why? everyone was looking at him. specifically, the both of them. it was uncomfortable. they weren't treated like this days ago. he and mark go to school together almost everyday and they are just whispering about it just now. maybe because he finally have a title and that is a thief? a thief hanging out with mark lee is gossip worthy.

i thought mark lee is straight?

he is, he even likes that girl named koeun.

but what is he doing with that.. thief?

gosh, he even stole koeun's man.

the younger clenched his fist, he didn't steal mark away from koeun. and koeun doesn't even own mark. the older gave everyone from the side glares. the stopped whispering and moved back, who knew mark can look this scary.

donghyuck noticed mark stop but that didn't make him stop walking. he took another step only to be pulled back, bumping on mark's chest. the younger looked up at the older and furrowed his brows, questioning his actions. he felt a warm touch from his hand and soon later mark was holding it. the older didn't hesitate to raise their hands up in the air, showing people their intertwined fingers.

what the heck are you doing?❞ donghyuck struggled to put his hand down

mark smiled ❝listen up, uneducated people.❞ he said, making sure that everyone around them heard his voice.

it was no use, mark's grip was so strong to the point that donghyuck was feeling pain so he stopped struggling and just looked down, too embarrassed to look at the students now gathering around them.

donghyuck is not stealing me from koeun,❞ but mark is the complete opposite, he was enjoying ❝because koeun doesn't own me in the first place.

jeno just arrived and got curious at the circle, the crowd was forming. he squished himself into the crowd only to see donghyuck looking down with mark smiling, very proud.

and i'm here to tell you that donghyuck didn't steal the class money.❞ mark eyed some of his classmates that were at the crowd ❝you don't have proof.

stop.❞ donghyuck whispered, he didn't know if he should thank mark for siding by him or get mad at him for embarrassing him.

but there is this one thing he stole,❞ as if mark didn't hear donghyuck stopping him. ❝my heart.

koeun was there but was quickly dragged away by her friends. the students cooed at them while the others disgustingly stared at them. jeno frowned, way to start his day.