⌜ three ⌟

donghyuck celebrated inside his head when he saw mark getting soft

donghyuck celebrated inside his head when he saw mark getting soft. this was one of his ways to escape, to make people pity on you. he could've done this earlier ago at the convenience store if he knew mark could get soft this easily.

don't cry..❞ mark placed both of his hands on donghyuck's face, cupping it

cry? actually he's laughing, he couldn't believe that mark was that easy to trick. but then again, he didn't expect mark to be like this. he's rich, don't rich kids usually take advantage to poor people like him?

do you really think i will fall for your tricks?❞ mark giggled

making donghyuck widen his eyes ❝what?

dude, i'm not that stupid to get soft over a thief.❞ mark held donghyuck's wrist, tightly, making sure he won't escape

donghyuck let out a yelp when mark started pulling him off the wall ❝what are you doing?

let's go back to the convenience store.

the younger clicked his tongue ❝what for? you already have your wallet.

mark turned around ❝but you still need to pay what you've done.

donghyuck then remembered the alcohol he just left at the store. so much for drinking alone later, he has a much more bigger problem to deal with than to get drunk.

leave me alone.

hearing that only made mark scoff ❝leave you alone? why would i?

what do you mean?

mark took a step forward, bringing the both of them back to their position a while ago. donghyuck's back at the wall and mark hands beside donghyuck, trapping him. ❝i have worked for weeks and i'm a student. don't you know how hard it is? coming home from school to rest but you can't since you still have work to do. you know the reason why i work? it's all because of that damn wallet you stole.

donghyuck gulped at how close their faces are. mark kept on leaning in as he was talking and donghyuck leaned back, even though there was no space left. he wished that he'd be one with the wall for once.

mark let out the most sweetest smile he could, it was as if he wasn't scaring the boy ❝now tell me, why would i leave you alone?

donghyuck messed with the wrong person.

🏵