⌜ fifty nine ⌟

uncle nono!❞ the baby placed his two hands on jeno's cheeks, squishing them ❝chanie wants to play!

the three-year-old baby was placed down on the sofa by a stressed jeno, ❝after uncle nono finishes his paper works okay?

he should've listened to donghyuck's words and just leave haechan at a daycare. donghyuck couldn't watch over haechan since he decided to finish his schooling and is now in the same year as jisung and chenle. jaemin and renjun couldn't watch over the baby as they too was busy with college and jeno didn't want to put the baby in a daycare. so in the end, he volunteered to take care of the baby in the middle of his work hours.

which was a bad idea.

don't cry!❞ jeno crouched down and placed his index finger on his mouth, ❝sshh..

i want to play!❞ the baby whined, ❝why won't uncle nono play with me?

jeno sighed ❝uncle nono will play with you but later..

chanie wants now!❞ the baby fortunately stopped crying and just gave jeno a pout, ❝give me a baby sister to play!

that made jeno choke on his saliva. haechan wasn't even his son and yet he wants a baby sister? oh how much he wants to call mark and just tell him face to face that his son wants to have a baby sister. not like he didn't want to do it with donghyuck, it's just that he didn't want to do it if the other doesn't even love him like that. but let's not talk about it.

giggling awkwardly, jeno carried the baby, ❝l-let's play then.

the baby shook his head, ❝i want a baby sister.

let's play.

baby sister!

uncle nono will play with you.

i want to play with my baby sister!

more or less three years have passed and jeno just realized how hard it is taking care a baby. it's much more harder than taking care a depressed donghyuck. but who is he to complain? just like how he dealt with donghyuck, he loves the baby so much that he can't just leave him. he loves both donghyuck and the baby that he can't just leave them. in these years that passed, he had grown into having a father like figure in front of the baby and being a husband material to donghyuck to the point that most people mistake them as a married couple when they are just friends, bestfriends at least.