⌜ thirty ⌟

❝mr

mr. lee sent an apology❞ the guy that just entered gave the man a letter

the man opened it with his brows raisedwhat is he saying sorry for?

he said he couldn't bring you the boy that was being sold to him.

the man placed the letter down his table ❝and why is that so?

it's his son's boyfriend.❞ the guy looked down, not wanting to look at his crazy boss

a deep giggle echoed around the room ❝the things he does for his son. should we kill his son?❞ he said in a joking matter.

the guy didn't want to laugh even though the man looked like he will choke anytime from laughing. he stayed silent, waiting for the man to stop laughing at his unfunny joke.

anyways, how's donghyuck?

the guy opened his mouth but before he could speak, the man cut him off.

before that, i never got to know who this boy that was being sold to him. not like he was interested. they have hundreds of people down the basement that could be used as lab rats, one boy can't change anything.what's his name?

if he wasn't interested then why would he ask the name? an idiot indeed.

the guy bit his lower lip, he didn't want to say the boy's name.

are you deaf? i asked you a question.❞ the man took out a gun from one of his drawers ❝i wonder what would happen if i pull the trigger.

he mumbled a sorry, dedicated to someone who's not there, before saying the name. ❝lee donghyuck..

but it was more of a whisper that the man couldn't hear properly ❝one, two, th—

a tear dropped from his closed eyes ❝lee donghyuck.

🏵

the bell rang and just in time the teacher dismissed the students from their last subject in the morning. they all stood up and arranged their things, some were shouting and making a fuss inside the classroom. well some, they were bored and decided to annoy the hell out of donghyuck.