⌜ thirty six ⌟

donghyuck never got to change his clothes after bathing chan

donghyuck never got to change his clothes after bathing chan. mark went back to the bathroom to dry chan up and went back to ignoring donghyuck but this time for sure it was for another reason.

the younger sighed as he placed their dinner down the table. he was debating on whether to call mark down and eat dinner together with him, in that way he can bring the topic about jeno's party tomorrow. but what if the older is sleeping? well, at least he could sneek in and grab extra clothes for him to change.

chan, you stay here.❞ donghyuck said as he placed the dog's food down for chan to eat.

he started walking towards mark's room. taking baby steps as he finally saw the door to mark's room, thinking of going back and just call mark after he's done eating.

just when he's finally standing in front of mark's door, he nodded. ❝i will call him after i'm done—

mark opened the door and caught donghyuck smiling. he raised a brow, ❝hyuck?

the younger cursed inside his head. seeing mark in that shirt made donghyuck think what would happen next if they didn't stop kissing inside the bathroom. he badly want to rip the shirt off and just— ❝well good evening mark.

what the hell was he thinking.

the older hummed ❝yeah. may i ask why you are here?

oh? uhm, dinner is ready.❞ donghyuck looked down. he was afraid that he might do something if he continues to eye mark from top to bottom.

thanks.❞ mark went out and closed the door behind him, ❝and you should change your clothes, i swear i saw you wear the same clothes from yesterday.

donghyuck shut his eyes tight, controlling himself. ❝can i..

no, donghyuck. don't say it. the older tilted his head to the side, curious to what the younger would say next.

donghyuck's inner self just sighed. ❝can i wear the shirt you are wearing?

seconds later the older giggled. donghyuck wanted to run away and just hide himself from mark. why did he even say that? he felt his cheeks turn red, he was embarrassed.

there's a lot of white shirts inside my closet.

but i want to wear the one you are wearing.❞ donghyuck badly wants to zip his mouth. for once, he wanted to shut himself up.

the older opened the door to his room and got inside with donghyuck following. the younger couldn't help but stare at mark's back as he was removing his shirt, getting a grey hoodie out from his closet and wore it. the younger mentally groaned as mark's back was now covered. he would stare at mark's body the whole day and he won't even complain— this is getting creepy.