⌜ twenty five ⌟

mark stared at jeno and donghyuck who were talking like there's no other people sitting with them

mark stared at jeno and donghyuck who were talking like there's no other people sitting with them. by other people, mark meant himself. how can they act like he's not there? how can donghyuck act like his boyfriend— wait no, mark is not his boyfriend. but anyways, that wasn't the reason why he's been glaring at jeno.

yes, jeno touching donghyuck's thighs are definitely not the reason why mark is glaring at him.

hyung i did not know you have cats.❞ donghyuck grabbed jeno's hand and intertwined their fingers, not really putting any meaning into it.

mark silently cut his meat into half while eating the other half as he was imagining that it was jeno he is slicing into pieces.

jeno giggled, giving mark a glance and then went back to donghyuck ❝i have two actually, nana and nono.

donghyuck frowned, the name 'nana' was familiar. until he remembered where he heard that name ❝oh.. i'm sorry.

what are you saying sorry for?❞ jeno caressed the younger's hand.

that should be mark seated next to donghyuck, that should be mark holding donghyuck's hand and caressing it, that should be mark donghyuck is smiling at. that shouldn't be jeno. heck, donghyuck should not get too close with jeno because jeno is someone that could actually ruin his life. or maybe mark is just feeling the word "jealousy" that's why he's been thinking of reasons into why donghyuck can't be with jeno.

isn't nana jaemin's nickname?❞ donghyuck looked down ❝and isn't he your ex boyfriend?

jeno lifted donghyuck's chin up using his index finger, making mark raise a brow at his action ❝haechan, he's my ex.

slowly by slowly, he's starting to move on from his ex. he isn't hurt seeing jaemin and renjun together, he doesn't even care anymore if they are together. he often finds them making out by the lockers and he doesn't even feel a tiny bit of hurt nor jealousy. it's a good thing, right? he's starting to fall for someone, so it's a good thing.

or a bad thing because it seems like this person also has someone else in mind.

mark coughed, trying to ruin their moment. not like donghyuck cared, jeno did. he was cursing at mark inside his head for disturbing them.

donghyuck gave mark a smile ❝i almost forgot you're here.

mark was about to talk back but donghyuck stood up, making the two guys stare at him with questionable looks.

i have something to do. see ya!❞ donghyuck shouted before leaving mark and jeno finally alone at their usual table.

the two finally have the chance to clear things up.

mark placed his fork down and cleared his throat, ❝you know..

the guy just started eating his lunch, ❝what?