⌜ five ⌟

donghyuck groaned as he stood up from his bed, feeling a bit of headache

go back to sleep, you're sick.

donghyuck scanned the whole room ❝where am i?

mark carried donghyuck the whole time and didn't even bother caring about the rain yesterday. he felt guilty for the sick boy that's now inside of his room.

my room, now sleep.❞ mark placed a hand on donghyuck's chest and was about to push him back down on the bed but the younger slapped his hand away.

don't touch me.❞ donghyuck turned to the side and is supposedly going to stand up but his headache got the better of him. ❝i wanna go back home.

home?❞ mark scoffed ❝you call that place home?

donghyuck gave mark a glare ❝i'm sorry mr. rich guy, i have my own definition of home.

mark may not be able to see how important that small place called 'home' but donghyuck does. that small place he decorated and built with little resources is special to him because of that someone who helped him.

too bad that someone left him.

at least..❞ mark looked away ❝stay until you get better.

does donghyuck even have a choice? he does. he could just ignore mark and leave as if nothing happened but he couldn't as his head was hurting so bad.

aren't your parents home?❞ donghyuck questioned, he didn't want to meet people like taeyong anymore

mark shook his head ❝my dad rarely comes home and my mom is on a business trip, she'll be back next week i guess.

donghyuck sighed and went lying back down on the bed, covering his body with the thick sheets mark had. ❝until i get better.

and he hopes this will be the last time he'll be seeing mark.

🏵

what do you mean jaemin doesn't have plans on getting back to you?❞ mark managed to make soup while talking to jeno on his phone

"i saw him on a date with someone a while ago." jeno sighed "and it was the guy i kissed, his classmate in art class"

that's good.

jeno felt betrayed after hearing his bestfriend say that "are you even listening?"