⌜ nineteen ⌟

hey..

mark disturbed the boy that was busy studying for his last and final test so that he would be already an official student in mark's school. as much as he hates what he's doing right now, memorizing all the shits that aren't even useful in our day to day activities, it would be a waste since mark used his money just for donghyuck to go to that school.

then again, he didn't even tell mark to let him go to school.

if only mark just let him be and forgot about him. but he did feel thankful to mark for letting him experience these things, experience in having friends, experience in living a proper life like how normal teenagers does, experience in being cared. especially the last one, he thanked mark for letting him feel like someone actually cared. someone is there for him—

it's saturday and i'm bored.❞ mark turned his body around with his head hanging down the edge of the bed, looking at everything upside down

donghyuck clicked his tongue, ❝sleep.

i just woke up.❞ he was sleeping ten minutes ago and the first thing he saw as he woke up was donghyuck sitting down on the floor, surrounded by papers.

sleep again.❞ the younger said

mark pouted ❝won't you have that on monday?

donghyuck gave mark a look ❝i have nothing to do today so might as well study.

mark sat up from his bed and had a big smile on his face ❝me too! how about we go out?

how about no?❞ donghyuck took a paper and started reading the words printed on it ❝i finally got something to do so..

i'm bringing jeno.

seeing donghyuck stack all the papers and placing them on the sofa made mark's smile disappear.

what did jeno do to you?❞ he didn't want to admit but he got hurt when donghyuck quickly moved when jeno was mentioned.

donghyuck shrugged ❝he's my friend.

the older placed a hand on his chest ❝what about me?

what about mark? who is he in donghyuck's life? donghyuck is thankful that mark saved him, so is he his savior? he can't also call mark his friend, it just doesn't sound right. then, who's mark?

donghyuck opened mark's closet and started searching for clothes to wear, acting like it's his closet ❝just.. someone.

mark stood up from his bed and made the younher flinched when he felt mark's chest touching his back. the older closed his closet before donghyuck could get any clothes.