⌜ thirty one ⌟

i have faith in your brains cells

they grew up together, did a lot of things together, there for each other, attend parties together, break rules together, always been together. that's how close mark and jeno are. there are times that they would fight but that's normal between friends, bestfriends. they share things together because they are friends. they share their food, sometimes their money, they share everything they have because that's what friends do.

that's about to change.

you told your dad that donghyuck's your boyfriend?❞ mark raised a brow, obviously not happy with what his friend did.

jeno nodded ❝he would get donghyuck if i told him he was just a friend.

the guy was just eating his lunch as if nothing serious happened, it made mark mad ❝a friend is not important?

a boyfriend is definitely more important than a friend.

so if i would be donghyuck—

he will get you without thinking twice.❞ jeno finally looked up to mark ❝even though we're very close friends, my dad hates you.

but donghyuck is different!❞ mark gritted his teeth. donghyuck acting as mark's boyfriend is already enough, or he can act as jeno's boyfriend but mark isn't that fond of sharing what's his with jeno anymore. donghyuck can be their boyfriend, it's just acting after all.

but what if the two of them doesn't want to play pretend?

do you want me to tell dad that donghyuck is just a friend then?❞ the guy had enough of the boy's attitude, he had enough of him being all so possessive of donghyuck.

let's be real here, they aren't in a relationship. sure, mark has feelings for donghyuck and possibly the younger too but are they in a relationship? no. therefore, mark doesn't own donghyuck. he's just a guy who pays for the younger's wants and needs.

the older groaned ❝how did he believe that donghyuck's your boyfriend? won't he get suspicious because you just met him and all?

back then, i described jaemin to them. luckily, i didn't say his name.❞ jeno continued to eat his lunch. ❝i told him that donghyuck was the boyfriend i've been talking about back then, even though it was jaemin.

this isn't a good idea, what would donghyuck react if he knows that jeno introduced him to his father as his boyfriend just to save his ass?

donghyuck is also acting as my boyfriend.❞ mark leaned forward and covered his face with both of his hands, sighing.