⌜ four ⌟

❝mark what the fuck lee!❞

mark what the fuck lee!

mark groaned, it was ten in the evening and someone's out there shouting his name ❝what's with people putting curse words in my name?

he forced himself to stand up from his bed and got out of his room only to see donghyuck staring down, looking like he had just been scolded. mark raised a brow at his cousin who was looking at him, demanding an explanation.

who is this?❞ he pointed at donghyuck, trying his best not to call him a 'thing'

a year of not visiting his cousin and he changed? he used to know mark as a sweet kid, kind and obedient child. but what is a guy doing inside his house? is he now bringing guys over just because his parents are busy and mostly not home?

mark went down from the stairs ❝it's late, what are you doing here?

his cousin crossed his arms ❝didn't you miss me? it's been a year.

donghyuck had the urge to run away but he knows mark would just catch up to him or worse, call the police to find him. he hated how rich kids can do anything in life, it's so unfair from the people who are struggling to live.

taeyong hyung, we met last month.❞ mark pulled donghyuck back and went in front of him

the man shrugged ❝that was at your father's office.❞ he then changed to a serious look ❝now who's that?

mark was about lie that donghyuck is their new maid but then he realized that taeyong knows how his parents are. they may be rich but they aren't a big fans of having someone to clean at home so it's either mark and his mom left at the house or just mark. mark rarely sees his father at home but he visits the office if he has time.

he couldn't also tell taeyong that donghyuck is someone who stole his wallet and donghyuck is here to pay everything he did to make mark suffer, and that is to clean the whole house.

he's donghyuck.

donghyuck wanted to punch mark in the face so bad, how can he introduce him to someone he didn't know. as much as he can, he wanted to be away from people, especially the rich people. he didn't want anyone to know him and he immediately regretted telling mark his name.

mark, a rich boy who he barely even knew.

taeyong raised a brow at donghyuck, looking disgustingly at him ❝yeah and so what if his name is donghyuck?

mark tightened his grip on donghyuck's wrist ❝what are you doing here?

does your parents know?

hyung—

mark, does your parents know that you're bringing..❞ he scanned donghyuck from top to bottom, which insulted the younger for some reason ❝him here?