⌜ forty five ⌟

❝thanks chenle

thanks chenle.❞ donghyuck whispered as he gave chenle a smile.

the younger nodded his head cutely, ❝no problem but what are you going to use it for hyung?

donghyuck looked down, rubbing his nape ❝just like you, i also want to make mark a pin.

chenle cupped his cheeks, looking at donghyuck in awe ❝that's so cute hyung! but i don't have a red flower inside that box, orange flowers are the only ones left.

it doesn't matter what kind of flower or what color it is. as long as i can reward him for being the best boyfriend then it's fine.❞ donghyuck opened the box chenle gave him and saw different kinds of sewing materials, fake flowers and some pins.

it's time to forget about yukhei and start a new life with new wonderful people and an amazing boyfriend.

but why make a pin hyung when you can give him hugs and kisses?❞ chenle giggled

pins are cute.

or you can push him down the bed and—

donghyuck stood up from the bench with face already flushed with the color red. ❝i'm going to make him a flower pin and that's final. thank you chenle!

chenle dumbfoundingly waved his hand as donghyuck was walking fast towards their building, leaving chenle sitting alone on the bench. the younger tilted his head to the side, wondering why donghyuck was so red as he was leaving.

i was going to say push him down the bed and shower him with tickles.

🏵

mark groaned in annoyance, ❝donghyuck!

the said boy popped out from the kitchen, drooling at the sight of mark being shirtless. mark walked towards the boy that stood there like a statue.

is that my shirt you are wearing?❞ he's been looking for that shirt that had a dog printed on it as he got out from the bathroom and here is donghyuck wearing it. ❝didn't i tell you to ask permission before stealing my things?

donghyuck pouted, ❝i'm not stealing it! i saw it laying down the bed.

stepping forward and the other stepping back, this action kept on repeating until donghyuck bumped his back at the kitchen counter. mark placed both his hands down the counter, trapping donghyuck.

if it wouldn't be for mark's exposed body then donghyuck would be scared by now but nope, he kept on staring at mark's well built body making him lick his lips at the sight.