⌜ twenty seven ⌟

i had two plots inside my head, one that is very complicated and the other that flows easily but i noticed that almost all of my books have light problems so why not make it very complicated.

i hope you guys can bear with me :)

mark searched everywhere. he went to check the unused classrooms, the clinic, and even the rooftop because that's where people usually go when they run away. donghyuck was no where. there's actually a place in mind but it would be impossible for donghyuck to go there since students are not allowed to leave the school campus but we don't know, donghyuck is good in escaping.

mark was afraid that donghyuck would escape from his heart because he is so good at it. the older groaned at what he just thought ❝mark lee, you are one cringy boy.

a ball bouncing on the floor made mark stop in the middle of his way towards the gym. a boy came out running to get the 'runaway' ball. mark widened his eyes as soon he saw who was running. the boy didn't seem to notice mark and just went inside the gym after getting the ball. mark took silent steps towards the gym and watched that person releasing his frustration by playing basketball.

he threw the ball countless of times and had many tries but all of them failed. the boy groaned and threw the ball again but missed.

mark let out a giggle, accidentally, getting the person's attention.

great, just the last person i want to see.❞ donghyuck rolled his eyes and threw the ball only to miss.

do you even know how to play? how to shoot the ball?❞ the older walked closer, making the younger glare at him.

no and i don't care.❞ donghyuck tried again ❝i just want to let it all out.

mark ran and caught the ball before donghyuck does ❝i thought you'll leave.❞ he threw and the shoots the ball.

donghyuck ran to the opposite side and reached out for the ball ❝i was, but the security won't let me leave and the fences are too high for me to climb.❞ donghyuck threw the ball but again, he failed to shoot it.

mark giggled and was able to catch the ball ❝and you decided to play basketball?❞ mark threw the ball towards donghyuck to give him another chance to shoot but the younger just threw it back.

shut up.

the sudden change of mood made mark frown ❝i'm sorry.

donghyuck clicked his tongue and stole the ball from mark, ❝you should be. i really didn't do it. all i did was get my water bottle.