⌜ end ⌟

are you guys ready?

what are you doing?❞ jeno tilted his head to the side, watching donghyuck's every move.

the other took a petal that was in a heart formed and placed it down on the ground just in front of the gravestone. jeno noticed donghyuck not answering his question but he didn't ask again. he just silently watched donghyuck.

his phone then rang which made groan and as much as he didn't want to leave donghyuck there, he had to answer the call knowing that it's from the company.

donghyuck's eyes followed to where jeno is and then went back to the gravestone that had his loved one's name on it ❝i'm sorry for stealing your heart.❞ he mumbled, remembering those times mark would say thank you to him for stealing his heart.

he did not just remembered that time but all of his memories of mark suddenly came and was played inside his head. his time with mark, every second, every minute, every hour, everyday with mark. he never expected this to happen, he never expected for mark to leave him but life is full of surprises. and every surprise has a reason. there's always a reason why this happened, why mark left.

thinking that he will not get over what happened to mark, but he did. if it weren't for jeno who stayed there all the time even though he too was having a hard time, then who knows where and what would happen to him right now. jeno played a big part in his life.

he became his knight and shinning armor.

i never had thought this day will come..❞ donghyuck giggled and glanced at jeno who looked very attractive in just answering a phone call, ❝that i will give your heart back just like how i gave you your wallet back.

if donghyuck is able to give mark his wallet back then it won't be impossible for him to give mark his heart back. it's been years and maybe it's time to move on.

in that way i can hold another heart..❞ he looked up, tears threatening to fall.

he didn't want to do this. he didn't want to give mark his heart back. he wanted to hold it forever but if he does that then how can he accept other people? he can't just keep on loving mark, keep on loving someone who isn't there for him. donghyuck's a human, he's alive, he need physical love. he needs to feel love not just spiritually. he needs to feel hugs and kisses. he wants to be loved by someone who's there.

and that someone is jeno who's furrowing his brows while still conversing on the phone.

all these years he's been busy missing mark, jeno was just there ready to love him. he could see jeno waiting patiently and just letting himself get hurt bit by bit. although jeno haven't said this nor showed it, but donghyuck knows he was hurt. ever since he found out about jeno having feelings for him, he was observing him and getting guilty everytime jeno couldn't do some things just because he doesn't love him back.