⌜ seven ⌟

❝

... and we lived happily ever after.❞ mark said as if he was ending a book

jeno clapped his hands without any emotions ❝what a wonderful story you've got there.

mark folded the paper he just read ❝i know, donghyuck and i made it last night.

jeno sighed and leaned back on his chair ❝so wonderful that i bet your mom's not going to believe that.

what?

let's be real here..❞ jeno stared at mark ❝he's your childhood bestfriend? mark, you lived in canada when you were a kid and your parents know everyone there. i mean, everyone.

mark groaned, how can he not know that?

he protected you from the bullies? the last time i remember, you were the bully.

mark rolled his eyes ❝that was back then when i don't know what 'nice' means.

and what do you mean you aren't straight?❞ jeno furrowed his brows ❝aren't you in love with that koeun girl?

i'm not—

a girl came and disturbed the boys' conversation and jeno just stared at his bestfriend who had heart eyes while the girl was talking.

i'm sorry for disturbing.❞ she giggled ❝mark, sir kim is calling you.

mark nodded his head ❝y-yeah..

she turned to jeno and gave him a smile ❝hello nojam.

jeno was popular with that nickname mark made for him ❝whatever koeun.

the girl then excused herself after reminding mark about their teacher calling him and jeno had to slam his palm down the table to get the older's attention.

you're not?

mark dreamily sighed as he rest his head down his palms ❝well maybe it's just a small crush.

jeno shrugged ❝me and my gay self can't relate.

mark then grabbed his things and stood up from his seat ❝anyways, sir kim is calling me.

jeno gave mark a smile ❝i hope you pass math.

oh shit.❞ he was busy admiring koeun's face that he didn't had time to wonder why their math teacher was calling him. ❝you don't think i've been called for my grades, do you?

jeno shrugged and rest his head down the table ❝i don't know.

mark gulped as he nervously got out of his classroom and proceeded to the office. he's doomed when he fails math. his mother is going to confiscate all his video games and gadgets and he bets that his father is going to let him break up with donghyuck as he thinks that having a relationship is just a disturbance to studies.