⌜ fifty ⌟

do u guys want to be chogiboos or—

donghyuck slowly opened his eyes, noticing that he is now somewhere else when the last time he remembered he was just standing outside the old building. it was dark but he wasn't alone. there's was someone else sitting— tied on a chair far across him.

jeno!❞ he struggled to move because he too was tied on a chair. ❝hey! jeno!

he then thought of something that made him feel his pockets, which is the only thing he could reach, but there was nothing inside. his eyes scanned around the room and saw a table at the corner of the room. his wallet, the envelope he was bringing a while ago, and his phone was just on top.

where is he? why is he tied on a chair? why is jeno all badly beat up and is hanging his head low? could it be that— ❝lee jeno!❞ donghyuck cried loudly.

you are one heck of a loud kid.❞ a man suddenly appeared out of no where, followed by someone very familiar behind him.

donghyuck squinted his eyes, not believing at what he is seeing ❝jungwoo hyung?

jungwoo didn't have the guts to look at donghyuck, not when he had done something wrong.

the man giggled, ❝nice to see you again little buddy.

little buddy? his attention towards jungwoo now turned to the man who is walking slowly towards him. the closer he got, the more donghyuck remembered that face. there was only one person who calls him little buddy and it was no other than yukhei's father.

the man's smirk disappeared and now turned into a frown, eyes glaring at donghyuck ❝how does it feel killing my son?

your son...?

he didn't want to remember. he was trying to forget that heartbreaking memory. just when he finally moved on from it, this man decided to bring that memory back not only that but donghyuck is back again in blaming himself for his loved one's death.

it was his fault why yukhei died.

the man placed a hand on donghyuck's head and pushed it harshly to the side, ❝you were the reason why he started to disobey me!

he was the reason why yukhei's life began to go down.

if you just didn't appear in his life then he would be alive right now!❞ the man didn't hesitate to slap donghyuck hard on the face.

if he just didn't cross the road then yukhei would be alive and breathing right now.

you filthy little piece of shit.❞ the man lifted donghyuck's chin up, sending him a look ❝you ruined my son's life.