❤ CHAPTER 1 ❤

Mina POV:

I'm at the Korea National University of Arts right now. I been accepted to pursue my study here. I just arrived. I come to get my student ID today. The class will only start tomorrow.

I walk to one of the cafes on the campus. Finally, I found it after I asked people around. I promise with Sana to meet here. She studies here too, she takes Music and Performing Arts course. Sana is my best friend since we were in high school. We were not in the same class during high school. I major in Economic and she major in Arts. But we become a good friend since we joining our school cheerleader team.

I enter the cafe and scanning inside the cafe from the entrance. I take my phone from my handbag when I cannot find Sana. I about to call her when I heard someone call my name.

"Mina...!"

I turn my head to the voice that calls my name. I see Sana waving her hand excitedly.

I walk towards her. She gives me a big hug. This is the first day we meet after I went back to Japan, after high school end. I only came back here 2 days ago. She is my senior now as she enters University 1 semester earlier than me. I purposely not directly apply to University after high school because I want to rest for a few months before I faced books again.

(a few moments later....)

"I'm happy you want to further your study here," Sana said after I am done ordering my foods.

"I have more friends here than in Japan. And my best friend is here too." I put my palm under her chin.

"By the way, are you studies here for real? I mean are you really take Performing Art course?" Sana then asked.

"Why?" I look at her and raise my eyebrows.

"Aniya..I know you good in dance and you love it. But you always tell me your dream is to become a businesswoman. So to see you here, taking Performing Art, are you sure?" She said

I grin. I understand what the concern about. Everyone who is close to me knows my dream is to be a successful business woman like my father. My father always encourages me that he said I will handle his business in Korea once I am ready. But here I am now future my study at Korea National University of Arts, taking a course that has no related to business.

"I am good in everything. So it doesn't matter what course I take." I said jokingly and sip my coffee.

Sana rolling her eyes.

I smile. "I still got no answer from the University I really want. So, when I received offer from here so I just grab it. Furthermore, you know me well, I do like dancing so much. And also I miss Korea, and I miss you too. " I continue.

"So you will drop your study here if the Univesity accept you?"

"Of course."

"You really don't know where to waste your father money, huh?" Sana said sarcastically and smirk.

"Yah~ It's not like that. It's just I afraid the University does not accept me. So I come here first as a back up in case I failed to enter the University. At least I still doing something I like if I cannot enter the University." I explain.

"I'm sure they will accept you. You good in both academic and sports, and got an outstanding result in the final exam. Why would they not accept you?" Sana said which make me proud with myself.

"Hmmm....But I'm sure I compete with a lot of people out there who are better than me. And don't you think it's already too late for not hear any news from them? Maybe I failed." I sigh.