❤CHAPTER 32❤

-BIGHIT BUILDING-

BTS having a rehearsal for their performance for MAMA awards next month. Even though they are worldwide famous now, they always make sure to give the best performance for their fans.

In the same room, Mina is watching them. Time to time her body make a move following them dancing.

Most of the time her eyes are focusing on Jimin. Sometimes her heart fluttering watching Jimin especially when he waves his body. She is his biggest fangirl now.

-
-
-
-

2 hours have passed. Mina starts feeling bored and sleepy. She gets up from her place and starts the walk around the room. 

Thud!

Sound of someone slip on the floor makes BTS members stop their dancing. All of them turn their head. They see Mina on the floor holding her leg in pain.

Jimin sees that quickly run towards Mina. "Are you okay?"  He grabs Mina leg.

Jungkook runs towards Mina too to help her to get up. But right at that moment, Jimin lifts up Mina. Mina surprise by the move Jimin make and she starts to blush in his arms. 

Jimin put down Mina on the sofa. "Who makes the floor wet?!" Jimin asked angrily.

Hear that, Taehyung just bites his lips. His drink spilled a moment ago and he didn't wipe off the water properly. But he doesn't dare to admit it now because Jimin looks angry.

"This is nothing, I'm okay. I'm the one not careful." Mina calm Jimin down.

"Did you hurt at any other place, "Jimin asks Mina. Her hand is busy massaging Mina's leg.

"No. It doesn't hurt so much." Mina said.

All the other members just watch them. They amaze by how caring is Jimin towards Mina.

***

***********************************
***

4 hours passed. BTS finally has done with their rehearsal.

"Let's go for dinner!" Jhope shout.

"I feel super hungry now," Namjoon said.

All of them take their stuff, ready to make a move.

"Your leg still hurt, noona? Let me help you." Jungkook grabs Mina arm when he sees Mina had difficulty to get up.

"Thank you." Mina gives a smile to Jungkook.

Jimin feels jealous sees them. He grabs Mina's other arm. Jungkook looks at him.

"It might create rumors if people see you interlock hands with Mina alone. So better if two of us helping her." Jimin said.

Mina ward off both Jimin's and Jungkook's hand. "It's okay. I can walk by myself. It's not like I broke my leg."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asks Mina.

"I think she is okay," Jimin said but his hand still holding Mina's arm.

"O-okay." Jungkook hesitate. He feels a bit weird by a look Jimin give him.

"I'm really okay oppa."  Mina looks at Jimin, she widens her eyes and smiles awkwardly. 

Understand Mina's signal, Jimin quickly loosens his hand.