❤ CHAPTER 38 ❤

-MINA'S HOUSE-

Morning oppa. Did you have your breakfast today? :) ❤

Mina put her phone on the table after she sends the text to Jimin. She walks to the kitchen and opens the refrigerator. She takes 4 eggs, butter, and fresh milk. She will make breakfast for her and her mom today. Mr & Mrs. Myoui came to Korea 2 weeks ago. But Mr. Myoui already back to Japan last week so now Mina live with her mom. 

Mina beats the egg in the bowl after she breaks it. Time to time she takes a glance at her phone. Still no reply from Jimin. Mina pouting her mouth. She misses him so much. The last time she meets Jimin is 3 weeks ago when she comes to the office. Ms. Nayeon had contacted her once, telling her not to meet Jimin for a while. She understands she knows people are keeping their eyes on Jimin now. So she will bear this for now.

DingDong~DingDong

Someone is ringing the doorbell.

"Oh?" Mina wonder who is coming to her house at this hour. It could not be Sana because Sana is not in Korea now. She having a vacation with her parents at Krabi now.

Mina wipes her hand on her apron. She walks to the main door.

Mina's eyes wide open when she sees her boyfriend's mom, Mrs. Park, at the monitor. She takes a deep breath before she opens the door.
"Hi... Good morning Mrs. Park." Mina greets nervously.

"Can I come in." Mrs. Park said coldly.

"Ye-yes come in." Mina becomes more nervous when she looks at Mrs. Park tense face.

"Have a sit." Mina politely tells Mrs. Park to sit. "Do you want any drinks? Tea? Coffee?"

Mrs. Park raises her right hand up. "No thanks. I just come here to tell you something."

"Oh? O-Okay... And what is that?" Mina takes a sit in front of Mrs. Park. She can't breathe properly right now. She feels so anxious looking at her boyfriend's mom in front of her.

"Tell me honestly. Are you and Jimin dating now." Mrs. Park looks straight at Mina.

Mina nods her head slowly. "Ye-yes."

Mrs. Park sigh hearing Mina's answer. "Break up with him!"

"Uh?!" Mina surprise with Mr. Park requested.

"I know, if I tell Jimin to break up with you, he won't listen. So I demand you to leave him."

"But... I-I love him." Mina hesitated.

"If you love him, then you should leave him! Did you know he losses many sponsorships and advertising casting because of you?! Did you know his company cut off his income because of you?! Did you know his fans turn their back because of you?! Did you know he is suffering now because of you?! If you really love him you will never let this happen and you should leave him the moment the rumors come out. But I guess you don't really care, you just want him because he is famous!"

"Yah!" Mrs. Myoui who has watched them from the upstairs walk down. "How dare you put the blame on my daughter?! She also suffering. She can't freely go outside now because of your son! Someone even threatens her to death because of your son!"

"Ooka-san~" Mina stop her mom.

"Huh... It was your daughter fault. If only she did not approach my son first...."

"Aigoo! Watch your mouth! My daughter never has a plan to make your son fall in love with her... But well, I cannot blame your son too, my daughter is pretty and she is loveable. Nobody can resist her."

Mrs. Park smirk. "My son also good looking too, okay. Your daughter just like you, chasing a rich and good looking man, even though you know the man already have someone else."

"Hello~ Chansung was the one approach me first and I didn't know he was dating you that time." Suddenly Mrs. Myoui and Mrs. Park talked about their old-time stories.

"But you didn't let him go when you know."

"Because you attacked me first without giving me a chance to say something."

"Geez... That just your excuses... Huh! Just accept it your daughter is wrong. She really ruining my son life."

"Ugh! You really don't get it, is it?! My daughter doesn't need your son money and popularity. She is already rich and she is smart! If you don't have anything else to say, please get out of my house now!" Mrs. Myoui pulls Mrs. Park to the front door.

"Ooka-San~" The only words Mina can say at that moment. She follows them to the front door.

Let my hand go!" Mrs. Park pulls her hand and glare at Mrs. Myoui.

"Don't ever come here again and don't you dare meet my daughter again. Oh... Don't worry about them anymore, I will make sure they break up. Your son will never see Mina again! I also don't want Mina dating your son!" Mrs. Myoui pushes Mrs. Park out and slams the door.

Mrs. Myoui looks at Mina. "You hear it clearly, right? Call Jimin and break up with him!" Mrs. Myoui said.

"But..."

"No, but..but... You will never be happy if his parents don't like you, Mina. I don't like it when people talked bad about you. Do you realize most people are blaming you now? Me as your mom, its really broke my heart. So listen to me, end your relationship with Jimin." Mrs. Myoui said before she walked left Mina.