❤ CHAPTER 31 ❤

-BTS Apartment-

It's already 12.15 midnight. Mina opens her door slowly from inside her bedroom. She scanning outside the room. The living room already dark and it's quite.

She walks out quietly and carefully go to Jimin room. She knocks the door gently. Just a few seconds later Jimin opens the door. He already waited near the door when he received a call from Mina a moment ago. Mina wants to meet him because she has something she wants to share with him.

Jimin held Mina's hand and pull her into his room. He quickly closes the door.

Inside the room Jimin kiss Mina on the forehead. He misses her so much. They did not see each other since in the morning because Mina went out with Namjoon for his individual schedule. Even though they meet every day but it's not like they freely can have a sweet time alone like now.

Jimin spread out her arm."Now you can do whatever you want to do to me." He teases Mina.

Mina knows Jimin is teasing her but it still makes her blushing. She can feel her cheek getting hot.

"Ugh..." Mina pinch Jimin cheek to cover. She then goes sit on the chair beside Jimin bed.

Jimin follows Mina and sits on the bed.

"So, what you want to tell me?" Jimin asks.

"Well, I have great news to share with you." She smiles widely.

"And what is the great news?"

"My dad already release from the prison. He found not guilty and his name already clear." Mina breaks the news.

Jimin eyes widen. He surprises and happy hearing the news. "Really? How about your uncle then?"

"Well, our lawyer could find evidence that might put my uncle in the prison soon." Mina smirk. "He is my uncle but I think he deserves it."

"I'm happy for you and my father-in-law." Jimin chuckle.

Mina laughs by what Jimin just said. "Your father-in-law? Well, my parents will come here next week. Are you dare to meet you, in-law?" Mina teases Jimin.

"Yes, sure, why not? I afraid you are the one that doesn't want me to meet them."

"Of course I want. I want to introduce you to them. And most important, I will make my mom likes you." Mina grin.

Jimin chuckle, he understands what Mina means. "I will make my mom like you too. Let make our omma reconcile and forget about the past."

Both of them laugh. They find it funny how their moms are enemy in the past but now their children are in a relationship.

-
-
-

"Why?" Mina asks Jimin a moment later when Jimin expression suddenly change.

Jimin smile. "I really happy for your father. But... Is that mean you will stop become our manager?" Jimin asks. He sounds sad. If Mina quit, then he cannot see Mina every day.

Mina smile bitterly. "I think so. You know what I really want."

Jimin nods his head. He knows Mina very well. He knows Mina dream is to be a businesswoman. He understands her choice if she quit as their manager soon.

"But I'm not planning to quit too soon. It still has 4 months before my Uni new semester start. So I thought I will work here until then." Mina tries to cheer Jimin.

Jimin pulls Mina's chair near to him. Now the space between them only a few inches away.

"I will feel sad if you quit because I cannot always see you anymore. I'm sure the others will feel sad too. They really like you. But I totally understand and I will support your choices. I want you to do things that you like and make you happy. But...." Jimin held Mina both hand. "Please don't let me go anymore. Please stay madly in love with me no matter how hard it might be, how far we are and how busy we are. I promise you, I will never stop loving you. The 7 years we parted is proof that I never forget you. I can't forget you. My heart is always for you."